PiiQ by Cornerstone helped me Rally my Leaders and Peers to Drive a Culture of Continous Learning and Feedbackhttps://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementPiiQ by CornerstoneUnspecified8.3631012018-07-10T19:58:35.715Z
July 10, 2018
PiiQ by Cornerstone helped me Rally my Leaders and Peers to Drive a Culture of Continous Learning and Feedback
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with PiiQ by Cornerstone
The tool is easy to use, but as mentioned in previous comments, could use a few adjustments to help it run more smoothly.
Anytime I have a question or run into a roadblock with PiiQ, their customer service team answers my questions within 24-hours, but usually quicker that that. They have an excellent team - and one that is able explain how to remedy my problems.
Our entire agency uses PiiQ by Cornerstone to help conduct our annual performance evaluations (SaaS). Prior to using PiiQ by Cornerstone, Power had never had a formal review process. In fact, many long-term employees claimed they hadn’t had a review in years. Loyalty and longevity beat out innovation and career diversity. Some employees had grown complacent while others, who should have been rising to the top, were being overlooked. People had been in the same roles for decades but weren’t evolving with the changing industry.
Because we are a creative business, we don’t have sales metrics or numbers on which to measure the success of all employees, so evaluating talent can be subjective. It was crucial for us to get the right people in the right seats, develop succession planning and implement organizational change management. And we needed a consistent process to evaluate everyone at the same time in the same way.
- PiiQ by Cornerstone provides roles and competencies, but allows you to develop your own specific to your organization. They also provide templates, or you can create your own.
- The ability to run reports on the status of completion across the agency, goal completion, 360 feedback and use of the LMS allows us to have a big-picture view of the agency and makes it easy for me to hold everyone accountable on all levels.
- The special features offered, such as the ability for employees to set their own goals and BOTH the manager and employee being able to set-up check-ins puts the power in each employee's hands and ensures that there are no excuses as to why there hasn't been continuous feedback throughout the year.
- It would be extremely helpful to have the ability to delete a 360 feedback form that had not been filled out from the previous year. Right now, if someone isn't able to complete a 360, it stays on their dashboard as incomplete. It would also be helpful for a manager to be able to "unsend" a 360 feedback request.
- The check-in feature is awesome, but it would be nice to house private notes and comments that the employee can't see, but the manager an reference when they get ready to conduct their interview.
- The back-end took a lot of time to set-up. This could be remedied with an easier way to manually fill-in content that is the same for each competency. For instance, if you choose a snap-to-grid feature with only three ratings, you have to manually fill-in those ratings each time whereas it would be helpful to set it up as a default so you can choose the same function each time.
- We have been able to create a culture of continuous feedback and conversations.
- Employees finally have a clear view of what is expected of them with real SMART goals to adhere to each year.
- Management is able to see the company holistically and how teams are stacking up against one another.
- We have made some adjustments in staff due to results and feedback that we would not have been able to track with an antiquated paper process.
I worked with the vendor and a third-party trainer during the set-up of PiiQ by Cornerstone. This was helpful as they were able to answer all of my questions so I was able to seamlessly roll-out the tool to my company.
- This is the first learning management system I've used.
- This is the first performance management system I've used.