Overall Satisfaction with PiiQ by Cornerstone
We use it as the foundation for our annual performance management program. We use it to evaluate employee performance and competencies.
- The tool is flexible allowing managers and staff to add as much or as little content as they like.
- 9-Box Analysis is useful for looking at across a single department or the entire company.
- It would be great if the scoring was a little more flexible, the interplay in ratings for goals versus competencies.
- Improve employee engagement.
- Gave us a data driven mechanism to help with pay for performance.
Once we completed the onboarding there was always top-notch support if we had questions. The effectiveness and consistency of the support made the PiiQ experience quite positive.
My contact in Support at PiiQ was tremendous! Again, it was support that made us successful in our first cycle.
We are a start-up and this was the company's first tool associated with building out its first performance management program. The PiiQ product is easy to roll out, come up to speed, and is just "not too much". It is a good tool for emerging growth type companies.