Overall Satisfaction with Pipeline Suite
Pipeline Suite is being used by our program management team. Our organization has a program that builds homes and schools for communities and we use the Pipeline Suite to help manage the build process. It streamlines the construction bidding process and allows us to spend more time on the design of our projects.
- Sharing documents and plans with project stakeholders is a piece of cake.
- The product makes tracking the status of bids so much easier.
- The onboarding process was difficult for us just because we had some pretty disorganized databases.
- The product is pricey for small to medium sized firms.
- We have been able to respond to more bids using Pipeline Suite.
- Our proposals are more accurate and organized, which has made our projects come under budget more often.
I don't have a lot of personal experience with SmartBid, but from what I hear from other colleagues, Pipeline Suite makes it easier for subcontractors to access documents/plans and to respond to bids. The interface and design of Pipeline Suite is more modern and the user experience is a major upgrade from SmartBid.
I have found that the customer support team has an understanding of the construction bidding process. They have been able to see issues through our eyes, so to speak, not just through the eyes of a software company. They have always been very timely in their responses and seem to go above and beyond to solve issues.
Do you think Pipeline Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pipeline Suite's feature set?
Did Pipeline Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pipeline Suite go as expected?
Would you buy Pipeline Suite again?
Pipeline Suite is a very niche product, but for anyone who has ever dealt with the construction bidding process, you can understand the need for it. With Pipeline Suite, it is so easy to request bids, share documents and plans, and coordinate schedules for submittals. We are able to prequalify sub contractors and vendors at a faster pace as well with the product.