- Very easy to organize data, especially if you are in the sales industry. If you are 5 or less employees, they system is free.
- The ability to use web forms where someone on the outside can fill in information and it will automatically be populated in a spread sheet is very helpful.
- The ability to delegate tasks and to eventually get rid of company wide email keeps everything up to date.
- ability to quickly chat with other employees instead of waiting for email.
- It is not a system designed well to be used for mass data entry or excel type use.
- The importing from excel feature seems to be broken as it typically causes other issues elsewhere and is not very user friendly
- Some design decisions that are made when it comes to editing data, customization, etc are down right shocking
- It's been very good at keeping all relevant data in one place
- I am able to keep others accountable more easily
- Data is easy to access
- Deadlines are clearer and we are able to monitor different deadlines easily
My company is dedicated to this application. They will continue to renew. It is a very good tool for the right job but a terrible one for the wrong job. Know what you want to do before jumping in and make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into.
If you want an application that will be able to hold data well, with minimal editing, then this is for you. If you are expecting fully fleshed out excel features, you will be severely disappointed. This application is great for either the start up or the giant corporation, it is not the size of the company that will help you choose, but rather what features you seek to have. I personally would want to be capable to have fully fleshed out excel features so that I can make mass changes and do functions because they would make my job much easier. I have gotten frustrated with the system at times because it is not built for that. As I said before, if it's the right tool that you are looking for then it will work great for you.