Overall Satisfaction with Promantek
Human Resources used the TrakStar product to manage performance evaluations ("appraisals" in TrakStar terms) for approximately 260 management and classified staff at College of the Desert. This allowed the College to store and record all performance electronically.
- 360 Review feature (included with TrakStar's Multi-rater feature) - provided the opportunity to conduct 360 reviews independently of, or in conjunction with, annual reviews.
- Administrator User Interface - the interface is easy to use, although I did prefer the version that existed prior to June 2013 (better colors/better on-demand reporting tools)
- End User Interface - there is little to no training required for staff who complete evaluations in TrakStar. You may need, however, to complete training related to SMART goals, but using the software should not require an ILT-type setup.
- The reporting features are a bit weak. But you can download Excel-ready files to manipulate on your own.
- The dashboard feature (prior to June 2013) was very nice, but missing in the latest version.
- Automated reports, quarterly for example, would be nice to send to Senior Leadership (missing in the current version/requires manual input)
- Ease of use - definitely reduced training time for new hire staff
- Easy objective/goal building
- Easy user setup
[I] wasn't involved in the decision to replace the prevous application.
Very simple to use, great support.
Promantek TrakStar is great for smaller companies, not sure that I would suggest this for 4K+ employees - might not have enough reporting tools/automation.
Excellent customer service...Michelle is AMAZING.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We lost one employee's "notes" files during a conversion. Michelle was instrumental in working directly with the development team to not only retrieve the missing notes, but recover missing notes from two other employees.