Overall Satisfaction with Qgiv
Qgiv is being used by our organization for peer-to-peer fundraising for our major Bowl For Kids' Sake event. Our organization also uses Qgiv to process individual donations for our special event fundraisers. The software is used primarily in our Marketing department and has helped streamline our online donor experience and the tracking of donors.
- User-friendly widgets and tools to customize donation pages to your website make Qgiv user-friendly and easy to navigate as a donor.
- The Peer to Peer fundraising tool is by far one of the best features of the software and the ability to track donations by an event.
- Customer service also really is amazing. When you call for help you are guaranteed to get a real person and not an automatic voicemail system.
- I would like to see the statistics and donor information expanded for reporting purposes to our board and department heads.
- It would also be nice to see how Qgiv can integrate more into the social media networks.
- Lastly, the cost for the mobile payment system is pretty high and needs to come down in price.
- Qgiv has helped streamline our donor tracking and cultivation process.
- Qgiv has made it easy to put donors in categories for future notifications.
- Qgiv has helped to make the donor experience online user-friendly.
Qgiv is by far a better product. No hidden fees and the team of developers continue to make updates that are relevant to keeping the software competitive and user-friendly. Also, customer service is a 10 out of 10 when it comes to troubleshooting different software scenarios. Finally, the ability to export and import is a basic and awesome necessity.
Qgiv is great for small businesses or large companies that are looking for a user-friendly software to use to process donations, sale items or simply use a tool for peer-to-peer fundraising. The customer is by far the best service I have ever received and the baseline data is easy to export for donor cultivation purposes.