Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
We have been using Qlik Sense for just over a year. I work on team with other database administrators and we have begun to develop some nice and excellent dashboards in an incredibly fast and easy way. A lot of the reports can be easily replaced with dashboards which are much faster and convenient to use.
- Interactive filtering.
- Data discovery.
- Usability and intuitiveness.
- They should make more editable charts.
- The grid has to be smaller or even editable.
- Improve the enterprise and tasks.
Qlik sense stands out for its incredible ease of use. This is true for both the BI developer and individual users who want to start trying this product. It connects directly to the database and you do not have to "get help" from third party software. It has a management of the "synthetic keys" that allows it to independently find links between multiple datasets from different data sources.
Once you understand how Qlik uses its synthetic keys, you can use a significant amount of data sources and relate to each other without any effort. It is important to be careful with the nomenclature of the various fields when trying to use the same key or key pairs between a dataset and another.
I use the enterprise server, in my opinion it is easy to use but they still have to improve scheduling and jobs (tasks). There are some bugs. Sometimes something does not work and you need to recharge data; even error messages are difficult to interpret. Streams instead are well made, maybe a little 'simplistic security by the user.
Is a perfect software if:
- If you want to get good results (dahboards) in not too much time, if you want to allow the company to make self-bi independently.
- You can use it on your data warehouse, on a production environment on directly "pyisical data" like (Excel, .csv etc.)