QlikView Review: "In a Qlik"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biQlikViewUnspecified7.75431012014-06-07T01:46:24.196Z
Overall Satisfaction with QlikView
Qlikview is being used in the sales department in our organization.It solves the problems with respect to business sales.
- Qlikview allows rapid in-memory assembly of data (qvd's) from various sources such a database, flat files etc to produce nifty, integrated reports, it appeals a lot to the business users who get a fairly quick answer to their questions.
- Very easy to use and user friendly from a business user perspective as data can be shown in charts and diagrams which is helpful for high level executives.
- Easy to install and setup from an administrator's point of view.
- It requires lot of memory in servers for it to perform efficiently since it pre-loads data.
- From a developer's perspective it's very complex to set up the loads and scripts in the qvd's and subsequently to the qvw.
- The support for Qlikview is not topnotch.
- Very hard to monitor all the loads from an admin point of view as if one load fails the qvw dashboard doesn't get the data in.
Easier interface and simple and user friendly to use for business users. Data is readily available for reporting.
If setup in the right way QlikView can be a dream tool for reporting for your organization especially for the business. It's easier and faster to use. A simple laymen can also use QlikView without any prior tool knowledge.
- Faster Lead conversion
- Business Users being very satisfied
- High level executives love the way data is being presented through QlikView.
QlikView Feature Ratings
Pixel Perfect reports
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile