Review: "Qualtrics - Insight into an amazing product"https://www.trustradius.com/surveysQualtricsUnspecified8.32421012014-02-28T15:30:17.494Z
Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
We currently use the Qualtrics Research Suite across about 80% of our organization to create surveys that we distribute to current and potential customers as well as internally for employee feedback. We are able to get valuable feedback on our current products as well as upcoming content releases and new product launches. We also use Qualtrics Site Intercept to interact and silicate feedback from users who are on our site about new product features as well as survey users about media channels that drove them to our website. We also use Site Intercept to gain understanding around why users exit our signup process before fulfilling a purchase of our subscription services.
- Qualtrics has an amazing survey tool that allows us to set up fairly complicated surveys in an instant. The layout of the Research Suite UI is intuitive and simple. This allows for a much quicker survey creation process.
- Qualtrics has one of the best customer help systems out there. Their online university is packed full of webinars, trainings and help tools. If I ever do need to reach out to a support representative, they are always quick to answer the phone (no automated system to navigate through) and answer any questions I may have.
- The Qualtrics Site Intercept tool is innovative and extensive. It allows us to reach our customers or potential customers directly on our website in various non-intrusive ways. Soliciting feedback from our users while they are in the midst of the experience is invaluable.
- Qualtrics could do a better job at communicating outages or product glitches. In the 5 yrs we have worked with them I have only had the system go down twice but I had to alert them to the problem.
- It would be nice to see a more transparent road map of product expansion and enhancements from Qualtrics.
- Increased customer insight into new website enhancements and product upgrades.
- Increase conversion in sign up flow drop outs.
- Helped drive media spend based on lead conversion through radio.
Qualtrics offered more advanced survey creation tools like conjoints and branching. Qualtrics also has a breadth of other tools to make the survey process more intuitive and well rounded like such products as Site Intercept and Qualtrics 360. Also, their customer service has been nothing short of amazing.
Quatlrics has a vision of where it wants to go in the near future and all the enhancements and changes they plan to roll out make me excited to remain one of their users.
Qualtrics began as an academic based system used by various academic institutions and excels in this area. In the past several years they have expanded their product to include features that make is simple and easy for anyone to create surveys. This vendor is extremely easy to work with but it is always handy to have real world survey issues you have experienced in the past to evaluate if they are a fit for your needs.