Qualtrics all the way :)https://www.trustradius.com/surveysQualtricsUnspecified7.82751012014-02-26T19:03:33.689Z
February 26, 2014
Qualtrics all the way :)
Score 10 out of 101
- Site Intercept
I am a student and DePaul University and I was a research assistant using Qualtrics for a research study that was conducted. It was being used by our research team and it solved a problem relating to biases regarding our study. An electronic version of our survey was much more convenient for the college students that we wanted to participate in our study.
- It is very detailed when creating your own questions. Every type of question you would like to create is available.
- It also has a smart technology with true and false where it pre-fills selections for you, if you want of course.
- It is very fast and efficient.
- I can't think of any particular improvements on the Qualtrics systems at this time.
- Qualtrics was used at DePaul University for research studies conducted by students and staff, so from the business aspect, it helps DePaul create accurate results when analyzing studies.
- The log-in process for DePaul students in particular isn't that obvious, but it is very easy to get the hang of it with the assistance of a student or staff member who has already used it.
Similar products that I have used when making a survey would be SurveyMonkey, which is a great tool as well, but for what is being done, Qualtrics is more efficient and detailed. SurveyMonkey doesn't allow for easy access when converting into a SPSS program, while Qualtrics allows for that use.
I am a DePaul student so access to Qualtrics is free for students so I wouldn't need to renew anything. When I graduate on the other hand, I may purchase use of Qualtrics if it is needed for my job. I work as an intern in HR and I often suggest Qualtrics to my boss when she wants to conducts a survey among our employees.
It is well suited for college studies. Using Qualtrics in research related work is huge at DePaul University and it is very easy to access and use, allowing students and staff to create surveys with ease. It also works great with a research analyzing system call SPSS, which is crucial when it comes to studies being conducted and analyzed.