Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
Qualtrics started out just with the Consumer Insights team but with such a positive experience now has grown to the IT/Customer Care departments as well.
- Great customer support! They more often than not have the answer we need to solve some of our most tricky problems.
- Updates the software on a regular basis- great at notifying us of any revisions or enhancements.
- Research Summit! Did an outstanding job at out doing themselves at the summit.
- I would LOVE to have an "undo" button. There are more times that I would like to remember where I had done something that I wish I could easily "undo" and had to spend excess time fixing areas that I could have easily taken care of with a simple click of the "undo" button.
- Wish there was a pop up warning when you are about to email a panel a survey that has duplicate emails you were not aware of. We had a fairly big issue come up recently where we didn't de-dupe the panel accidentally and sent out duplicate emails (in some cases over 20) to our panel.
- The reporting feature. I know you are diligently working on it now, so I am already excited about what new features are in store for us, but wanted to state it here that I am eagerly waiting!
- Would love to see Topic Consultants (i.e., experts in conjoint, nps, etc) that we could conference with for an additional fee. I think this is also (or hoping anyway) something that will be coming soon!
- Definitely helped refine our concepts with the ability to do concept testing and to gauge consumer feedback on our new products before hitting the marketplace.
- Better customer service. With the NPS capabilities, and the NPS capabilities that are on the horizon, using Qualtrics has help us stay abreast of how we as a company is doing and be aware of any issues early on.