Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
We use Qualtrics to implement surveys in healthcare settings across the entire organization. Qualtrics is used to survey healthcare staff, executives, and collect policy data. I addresses the health communication needs of healthcare settings.
- Their customer service is phenomenal. It is clear they care about their customers.
- They have detailed user guides to help you understand every aspect of what you are doing.
- Their interface is welcoming and clean. It makes things easier to navigate.
- Qualtrics does not have the group editing capability that is needed for our projects. There is often a lag or save failure if more than one of us are trying to edit a survey.
- The analysis of the surveys could be more in depth. There are only preliminary analysis options, but I wish it had the capabilities of Excel.
- Going back to editing, there are often times edits will not be saved, or will be lost completely. I wish there was a Save or Undo button.
- It has made it easier to implement surveys to large groups of people.
Survey Monkey. I have only used it as a consumer so I cannot compare.
Qualtrics is best suited for one time use. It is not quite capable of continued use, which is what we often use it for.