Overall Satisfaction with QuestionPro
My research team uses QuestionPro to design and conduct surveys on how well organizations execute their strategy.
- Once you have designed a survey it is easy to send out to respondents and administer.
- QuestionPro offers a wide range of question types and sophisticated options such as randomization of responses and logic trees.
- QuestionPro generates basic charts that are decent for visual inspection of results of survey.
- Earlier versions of the user interface were intuitive and easy to use.
- The current user interface for designing and editing questions is truly awful. A big step backwards from earlier user interfaces which were great.
- Customer support is not very helpful.
- Results of survey are not exported in a way that is easy to translate into R data frame.
If you have a high tolerance for a non-intuitive user interface, are willing to invest the time to understand how to write and edit surveys, and do not work with a team of people who all need to master the software, it might work ok.