January 28, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Quick Bid
We're using Quick Bid in our preconstruction department. We use it along with OST. It's a tremendous help in compiling our project costs so that it can be presented in proposal format.
- We can put together assemblies that give a true representation of our costs.
- It allows us to dial in markups in certain areas and in the project overall.
- Being able to simplify reports once estimate is complete.
- Being able to edit assemblies with an entry level user.
- It's suited us very well for what we need and what we're looking for in an estimating software.
- We're carrying a 15% hit ratio on all work priced with this software
Do you think Quick Bid delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Quick Bid's feature set?
Did Quick Bid live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Quick Bid go as expected?
Would you buy Quick Bid again?