Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooksPOS
QuickBooks POS is being used in a retail store which specializes in selling apparel, it’s a small boutique. Its main use is for generating invoices, taking care of the inventory levels, and the ability to have our own customer database. The software is used only by the cashier and the administrator. The cashier generates invoices by selling products and the administrator generates reports for analysis and decision making. The only problem I have with this software is that whenever my inventory reaches 10,000 items, the software starts lagging and causing delays in the sale process. Also, another issue I could mention is, that I wanted to connect the credit card system to my local bank account, but since the bank account is a non-US account, I had to pay an extra fee to use the feature.
- It tracks well your inventory, giving you alerts whenever a stock is low. It also helps you to re-order low stock levels.
- Great loyalty reward system, giving you the chance to track customers and reward them for their purchases.
- Generates comprehensive and easy to read sales reports.
- Very suitable for small businesses.
- Synchronization with the credit card company is weak and very difficult to configure
- Customer support is a long wait. First 5 min of a call is a machine directing you to a waiting queue. Total waiting time for 1 simple questions was 20 min
- Allows double entry codes or SKUs
- Delays in the process of purchase in the customer experience
On the other hand, I wouldn't recommend this software to big companies that manage a lot of inventory. I don't feel that the software can handle a lot of data on the inventory management. The limitations that the software has may cause confusion for big companies.
Evaluating QuickBooksPOS and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports