QuoteWerks Review: "Best Quoting tool for complete integration"https://www.trustradius.com/cpqQuoteWerksUnspecified8.4471012014-02-06T23:13:27.950Z
February 06, 2014
QuoteWerks Review: "Best Quoting tool for complete integration"
Score 8 out of 101
Real-time Data Module
Real-time Data Module
I've used Quotewerks at the last 3 sales organizations I've worked for. Initially we purchased it at my first company because of it's ability to integrate with Connectwise which was our CRM program of choice. At my next company I made the recommendation that we move to it because I was very familiar with it, the fact that it could integrate with Autotask, and it's very easy to learn and use. It makes creating quotes very simple and I love the fact that it integrates with so many other CRM programs and has the ability to pull up current pricing from Distributors like Ingram Micro and Tech Data.
- Quotewerks is very simple to use and allows you to customize your quotes to fit your current organization.
- Integration with well known CRM programs like Autotast, ACT, Connectwise, and Salesforce saves time when creating new quotes for current customers
- The ability to have current pricing on the fly with Quotewerks Real-time Data Module makes it even easier to spend more time selling, and less time creating quotes and researching current costs.
- One area where Quotewerks is lacking a bit is in the standard quote format. While this can be modified, modifications are not simple and are a bit time consuming.
- Sometimes the Real-time data module can be a bit finicky and needs maintenance from time to time
- Integration at times isn't exactly seamless with certain CRM programs, and initial setup can take time to fully flush out.
- Quotewerks has definitely lead to increased employee efficiency. Especially over time once the program has been completely integrated into your environment
- Microsoft Excel
The only other program I've used for creating quotes is Microsoft Excel. Excel can be a powerful tool, but it offers no integration with other CRM programs as well as real time pricing.
The main reason I would consider using Quotewerks again is because of how easy it is to train users to use, integration with other products, and the time it saves a company when creating quotes for current customers. I have also used Aspire's technical support several times, and thier software engineers are top notch and are always willing to listen to improvements suggested by their users.
For a company who desires integration with their CRM, but wants a stand-alone quoting tool that is very powerful, Quotewerks is great. I wouldn't recommend it as strongly if CRM integration isn't in the cards and you are just looking for a good quoting tools. There are better tools out there for this purpose.