My overall experience with QuoteWerks is definitely a positive one. As part of the sales department, I use QuoteWerks on a daily basis to create quotes and proposals to share with my clients. The user-friendly interface, and integration with ConnectWise makes my job easy when it comes to getting proposals out the door quickly and efficiently.
- User-friendly interface.
- Great integration with ConnectWise.
- Integrates well with VARs like Ingram-Micro and Synnex to pull pricing and availability right to your quote.
- Integrates well with finance applications like QuickBooks and Peachtree.
- The application can crash here and there when you try to pull up a quote for a client that you have historically created a lot of quotes for.
- Increased productivity.
- Ease of use.
- Great integration with other Sales production applications.
- QuickBooks Pro,QuickBooks Online,Salesforce.com
To be totally honest my company chose to use QuoteWerks, not me. With that said, I couldn't be happier with the application. I for years, created quotes using tools like QuickBooks, and salesforce. Both include a lot of data entry, and a lot of wasted time. With all the great integration, QuoteWerks cuts out a lot of that data entry and allows for me to focus on creating more quotes, and getting them out the door.
Based on my experience with other quoting tools, QuoteWerks has them all beat and I can't see moving to another program. Another great example of why QuoteWerks is above the rest, is their customer service. I had an issue using a new functionality and they took the time to walk me through the process.
If you have an in-house sales force that generates numerous amounts of quotes a day, QuoteWerks is a great tool and will add value by allowing for quotes to be created quickly and efficiently and thus increase productivity.