Overall Satisfaction with ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)
Phase Change is in active development with our AI product, Cobol Colleague. We use ReadyAPI to validate API responses continuously using our CI/CD pipeline, which integrates with Jenkins and Test Rail. We also use the LoadUI Pro capabilities to do quick load testing when necessary, re-using our ReadyAPI (SoapUI Pro) tests. This re-use capability was a large reason we went with ReadyAPI.
- Easy to use JSON path exploration to find the correct element to assert
- Easy to re-use SOAPUI Pro tests in the LOADUI feature
- Easy to integrate with Jenkins
- Would be very handy to have some "canned" groovy scripts for more complex assertions - we had to create our own
- API coverage reports just don't seem to make sense
- Ease of use with this product allowed us to bring new users on quickly and make them productive quickly.
- Good user community to find solutions
Do you think ReadyAPI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ReadyAPI's feature set?
Did ReadyAPI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ReadyAPI go as expected?
Would you buy ReadyAPI again?
ReadyAPI is well suited for API assertion testing and lends itself to easily modularizing the functions being asserted. The integrations with Jenkins and TestRail are very easy to use. There is some flexibility in the scenario set up for LOADUI that we like - it's not as robust as some others (e.g. LoadRunner) but it does the job for us.