Overall Satisfaction with ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)
We use ReadyAPI for Functional and Security Testing for our API updates. This allows us to have consistent testing with quick turnarounds per release.
- allows for data driven testing
- allows functional tests to be run at a project, test suite, and test case level, making it very flexible
- security testing is made quick and easy
- The copy/paste functionality in the requests, results and data source grids has been lost and does slow down work.
- The tool is memory heavy and memory usage could be improved.
- I have some long calls that "work" but don't respond before the UI times out. These are requests I am using to stuff variables for the subsequent requests. It should be possible to extend the wait time of the tool, as long as the Request is working.
- ReadyAPI allows us to run around 2,000 assertions within 25 minutes, which speeds up our Release Cycle.
- ReadyAPI allows us to run tens of thousands of Security Tests on a quarterly cadence, without having to manually create the scenarios.
Do you think ReadyAPI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ReadyAPI's feature set?
Did ReadyAPI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ReadyAPI go as expected?
Would you buy ReadyAPI again?
ReadyAPI manages endpoints and environments very well, allowing the automation to mix several endpoints into the same Test Case. It is much better for automation tests. Postman has a Team Workspace which allows the SME to set up example Requests for the rest of the team and this works better for manual testing.