Overall Satisfaction with ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)
We currently develop an ERP accounting system that makes use of an API such that third-party systems can integrate with us. Ready API helps us in testing the API from a functional as well as a performance perspective
- Setting up Endpoints
- Setting up of assertions to check if endpoints are working correctly
- load testing of endpoints
- Ease of use similar to test tools such as test complete
- Groovy script completion for users that do not have Groovy knowledge
- Easier buildup of endpoints like a built in Swagger Inspector
- Quick detection and fixing of issues
- more stable release of products
- more confidence in customers using our API
Each product has a different specialty. With ReadyAPI, it combines multiple specialties into one product and also allows a combination of other products within the Smartbear suite. With other products integration of multiple test, products are far more difficult and require quite a bit of knowledge
Do you think ReadyAPI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ReadyAPI's feature set?
Did ReadyAPI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ReadyAPI go as expected?
Would you buy ReadyAPI again?
For any application that has any type of API and requires automated testing, Ready API is the ideal solution.
It is critical for API testing. It is not suitable for front end web testing