Overall Satisfaction with Red Hat OpenShift
Our application and deployment teams are using Red Hat OpenShift for the containerization and deployment of different business applications. It has helped us in managing enterprise-level large applications at an ease. We are able to handle deployments across on-premise and public/private clouds very easily with increased overall efficiency and security.
- Easy to manage deployments across public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Simple and seamless experience with deploying cluster of business applications
- Ready made monitoring capabilities for PODS
- Automated deployments based on the business and development requirements
- Cost is somewhat on the higher side
- Documentation needs a lot of improvement and detailed information about certain functionalities
- Support is good, but more videos and small tutorials would be an added advantage
- Easy to track dependencies
- Simple to scale container resources based on the usage pattern
- Excellent management for container architecture and performing health checks for all active containers.
- Fast deployments of containers
- Single platform for all the containers
- Easy to manage the multiple and complex deployments
- Meet the project timelines with the help of automated process
Do you think Red Hat OpenShift delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Red Hat OpenShift's feature set?
Did Red Hat OpenShift live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Red Hat OpenShift go as expected?
Would you buy Red Hat OpenShift again?
Red Hat OpenShift is one of the best containerization and orchestration tools available today. It has wide support with all the popular programming languages and different development frameworks. It makes management and deployments very simple and easy for the engineers and saves a lot of time.