Overall Satisfaction with Remedyforce
Remedyforce was used for managed ITS incidents and help tickets relating to a series of systems. The whole organization was not utilizing the product. The technology services group used a different product. It mainly was used to address issues with cloud systems. This included user issues, new feature requests and some larger scale projects.
- Task management for incidents and change requests is a nice feature that keeps administrators organized and allows them to manage their workload effectively.
- Overall the tool provides transparency among ITS staff so that the risk of duplicating work or creating design approaches that conflict with another are minimized.
- The self-service portal is a nice feature that can be customized to meet an organization's specific needs. This is helpful to end users to try to troubleshoot their own issues on their own time.
- As an administrator of the product, Remedyforce could improve on providing training specific for administrators and product owners of the tool. Specifically, an introductory training of the entity relationships within the application would have been very helpful when I first started using the tool.
- The tool did provide better customer service since it ensured that tasks were visible, not lost and were closed in a reasonable time frame.
N/A- currently not using Remedyforce in my role. Although, as a consultant, I would recommend the product if I felt it fit the needs of an organization.