Overall Satisfaction with Respond.io
Respond.io is a software that lets you integrate the Whatsapp Business API into its CRM software. We use it at BUSSI as a customer service support since all our users log in with WhatsApp we already have this communication channel open. So every time that our users write through WhatsApp for support, the message will arrive at Respond.io and the most available agent will be able to respond, track the user through the CRM put tags, etc. We also use Respond.io to deliver push notifications through WhatsApp to certain segments of users, for faq automatic responses and in order to send verification codes to access our app. everything this without the need of code or developers.
- Easy integration with WhatsApp business api, you just need a verified number
- The CRM for WhatsApp is easy to use very friendly and let you make follow-ups to your users
- They finally implemented the broadcast option where you can schedule broadcast messages to a specific list of users.
- You have to be patient with Respond.io since many features are still in development I wish they can make features faster
- In order to use WhatsApp business api you need a number that is provided by Twilio they also have implemented other number providers but it will be nice that they add more WhatsApp business number providers (since we have a US number instead of a Mexican number)
- Hassle free WhatsApp Business API integration
- Broadcast in WhatsApp already working
- CRM look a like to follow-up important users
- Respond.io Customer Service are very active and they really try to help you
- Most options we saw before Respond.io needed a minimum number of messages, contracts, or costly integrations from the side of the vendor while Respond.io is actually helping you to integrate the product with no extra cost.
- Our users choose the communication channel they want so before we were losing leads and money because we were not able to attend this channel.
- It requires a $0 investment to implement or maintain from the side of the developer area so we use our technical resources to develop our main core product not a WhatsApp chat integration feature.
- Zendesk Sunshine Conversations (formerly Smooch)
When we were implementing WhatsApp business api number in Bussi. We had 2 options the first Zendesk smooch.io and the second one a Twilio WhatsApp number. In the beginning, it seemed that Zendesk smooch.io was the option to go but the conversation was quite slow also the integration was easy but you needed to manage this conversation from zendesk which we were not completely sure about since it's more like a ticketing platform. Fortunately, we were looking and testing solutions until we found Respond.io, and even if they didn't have at the time the broadcast feature they let us know that feature was already in development so we felt that they were building a solution we were looking for so we decided to give them a few months and in those few months they built this feature and is a more dynamic way to answer customers than tickets so we decided to go with them.
Do you think Respond.io delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Respond.io's feature set?
Did Respond.io live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Respond.io go as expected?
Would you buy Respond.io again?
If you're looking to implement the WhatsApp business api for your official number in your product Respond.io is the solution to go because the truth is that there is no easy way and most of the providers will assume that you have developers in order to create your own implementation and many of the other solutions our there are not even close to Respond.io and they are usually expensive. Also, most of the Customer Service software out there will offer you the typical channel but will skip Whatsapp while Respond.io does the opposite (check it out for the free tier if you're not convinced).