I used RightSignature for signing documents, especially invoices and purchase orders, among our company and clients' company. It is simple enough for my client to sign and fill in the form that I sent over.
- Easy to drop in fillable boxes or signature spot onto our forms
- Can upload our own design pdf as a form or template before dropping in the boxes onto the right place
- Recipients require no sign up, no additional software, just fill in the text fill and sign
- Resizing the fillable boxes are a bit tough when my form's white space are limited
- Personally uploaded form has an additional big white space on the right side
- Signed and filled form has weird or uneven text sizing
- Increase efficiency between both collaborating parties
- Definitely better customer service
- Greener for the environment without pen and paper
As long as I've clients keep coming in, I've got to get my invoices signed hence there is no other but to use this service for better conversion.