RightSignature - so simple, anyone can use it!
Updated November 04, 2019

RightSignature - so simple, anyone can use it!

Paige Allar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Business

Overall Satisfaction with Citrix RightSignature

RightSignature was used in my organization to communicate and obtain signatures from clients on vital documents for quoting and binding insurance policies. It made our jobs easier because of the electronic capabilities as many of our clients are contractors that work on site and do not readily have access to a computer. This was really the only part of the program that I was able to use, while some other users have experienced other capabilities. We had recently switched to another, more comprehensive system to better fit our business needs, but this program certainly did the trick for what we needed it for and the time used.
  • Electronic communication
  • Ease of use
  • Integration with business management systems
  • More comprehensive system
  • Editable documents rather than use of only .pdf
  • Allow Multiple users/signers for one document
  • Allows for high productivity
  • Allows for quick and efficient customer service
  • Gives our customers options rather than being required to sign one way (in-person)
  • Allows us to extend our range of service to our customers as they are not required to be in front of us to conduct business
I have not used any other products like RightSignature that are available to choose from.
Support was never needed on my part so I am unable to give a rating.

Do you think Citrix RightSignature delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Citrix RightSignature's feature set?

Did Citrix RightSignature live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Citrix RightSignature go as expected?

Would you buy Citrix RightSignature again?

This program would be best suited for an organization who readily requires signatures for documents and needs them quickly. The capabilities of this program would be great for that. An organization that conducts business face-to-face and can obtain signatures that way would not necessarily benefit from this program. Additionally, organizations that do not use signatures or documents requiring them would not benefit from this program.