Overall Satisfaction with RSVPify
RSVPify is one of the most robust event management software on the market for a very reasonable price. I've used it for many business and marketing events - some that were open to anyone to RSVP and others where the person who RSVPs has to be on the list.
- Very easy to set-up an event webpage.
- Advanced features in regards to having open or closed RSVPs.
- Very affordable.
- Their admin user interface is a little clunky and could be updated.
- I wish there were more webpage templates.
- Ability to restrict invitations from being shared
- Admin vs Check-in user profiles
- Web page builder
- RSVPify is about 10x cheaper than other event softwares that have the same features.
- It took us from spending $1500+ per event just based on software licenses to around $100.
Splash is an expensive nightmare compared to RSVPify. Splash definitely has a better admin UI - looks cleaner, etc. but RSVPify has all of Splash's features plus more. RSVPify is much more customizable to your specific event needs. Splash is great for free events with an open guest list. Splash can also do paid events though I haven't tried that feature. But if you want to do an even with a closed RSVP list - i.e. only those invited can Attend - in a way that makes it easy to RSVP and easy to manage RSVPs then RSVPify is much more well suited for the task.
Do you think RSVPify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with RSVPify's feature set?
Did RSVPify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of RSVPify go as expected?
Would you buy RSVPify again?
RSVPify is the best event software for the price! It's honestly better than a lot of options that are much more expensive. RSVPify is great for managing business events, especially ones where you don't want people to share the invite. You can attach a certain number of tickets to a person's email, ensuring that only those you want to come to your event will be able to RSVP.