RSVP to this Software!
May 12, 2022
RSVP to this Software!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with RSVPify
RSVPify is a very useful tool when creating and hosting events that you want anyone to RSVP for. It solves not only the RSVP head count scope, but it also provides the opportunity to gather customers information, preferences for the event, a simple way to contact guests, and a way to have all of your communication customized to your business aesthetic.
- makes the process simple
- gives an array of options to customize with
- makes the site versatile for different events/businesses
- makes the guests user experience easy
- it could be more affordable for free events, especially if you only use minimally
- they could add a credit card processing platform so you don't have to integrate
- not much else at the moment!
- keeping the process simple and accessible
- the ability to customize and make the event options as detailed as needed
- the ability to keep track of guests and their preferences
- the ability to check guests in and keep track at the event
- for events that bring in money, it helps us stay organized and therefore bring in more guests
- for free events, it still helps us but only costs us to use
- it helps our businesses reach more people by tracking guests across events
- it helps guests feel more included and accommodated and further support us
RSVPify has an easier user interface for my personal preference, as well as more features and options. Eventbrite serves a good purpose but I feel as if it is better suited for events that don't need as much attention on the guest list side, or don't need as much detail.
Do you think RSVPify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with RSVPify's feature set?
Did RSVPify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of RSVPify go as expected?
Would you buy RSVPify again?
It's well suited in any business or entity that needs to create an RSVP list, or even just an invite blast, for almost any type of event. It's best suited when you want to keep track of guests, be able to check guests in, gather food and other event preference information, and be able to communicate with guests about the event. It is also suited for people hosting personal parties or gatherings that would like to do the same. It's not best suited for people who are only planning a one-off event, or rarely planning events, and don't need much beyond getting the word out.