Splash Event Marketing Platform

Splash Event Marketing Platform Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

June 14, 2021

Great Tool

Bridget Falk | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used Splash for all of our field events. With the volume we had it was much easier to create landing pages and track registrations that what we had been using previously. While the entire marketing team didn't use it for all events it was a critical technology that helped us move quickly.
  • Tracks registration.
  • Allows for quick edits.
  • The modify option for registered users wasn't the best.
  • Sometimes we had issues updating photos because the system wanted it done a certain way even though there were multiple options.
When we would have quick turn events, Splash was great due to the ease of updating the landing page. We were also able to host several templates so we didn't have to start from scratch each time. The email function we didn't use often as they didn't seem to get through to everyone's inbox.
Caitlin Teed | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Splash to host virtual events around the world. Many different teams at Shopify utilize the Splash platform to build marketing registration pages and connect to our master hub. It helps keep us aligned, organized and accountable.
  • Easy to use and set up.
  • Robust capabilities and workarounds for every event.
  • Reporting features and data for events.
  • Slightly complicated UX.
  • More automation.
The tool is great for global event series run by different users, we use the hub as our source of truth and the reporting feature to help track attendee engagement and campaign success.
We love working with our account manager and priority support to answer questions efficiently and speedily. Our account manager works with us on larger and bigger picture initiatives for our instance, where the priority support is always there when you're stuck with a feature or setup, it's been great to share this resource with our global network of hosts internal and external to the company.
Publicis Sapient uses Splash across our entire, global organization to help manage our event landing pages, event emails, registrations onsite check in and post event follow-ups. We used it for real life, in person events and now use it for our virtual events program as well. The business problems that Splash addresses are: ease of building landing pages that are beautiful and on brand, automated, custom emails, integration with Salesforce and it has given us usable attendee data quickly.
  • Create beautiful, on brand landing pages and emails.
  • Self service with little need for developers or designers.
  • Easy integration of our campaigns into Salesforce (CRM).
  • Splash Host app to be able to swipe and check in guests.
  • Amazing customer support, knowledgeable & quick.
  • Onsite badge printing was problematic (used only once).
  • Extra costs for white labeling email domain for better delivery of emails.
Splash is great for both large and small organizations for both corporate and social events. We've never used the payments processing, so I can't comment on that. Splash is convenient for self service and not having to rely on developer or design help. We see a copy change or want to change out a graphic, it takes 10 seconds to do it ourselves. Every page is on brand with the correct fonts, colors and design. The ease of use, speed to market, and agility we get from using Splash makes us look good. It’s not all me or my team — it takes a village. And in this case, Splash is part of the village. It’s been a lifesaver for us, and we don’t know what we’d do without it.
Splash's ProSupport team (available via phone or email) is fabulous. Their responses are very quick and thorough. They usually provide links to help articles or discussions and sometimes screen recordings to show the steps to create something for our assets. And they always follow up to be sure our question got answered. We also have a customer success manager to help us with more strategic issues who is very attentive. We've had 2 different people at Splash in this role and they were both great.
Splash allowed my team and me to scale our events program without adding more resources. The process of launching and measuring events used to be more manual and monotonous before we had Splash. With Splash, I can create an eye-catching and on-brand event landing page much faster than with previous tools. Also editing the page with updates is user friendly too with no designer resources needed. If you want something more complex, the Splash team is there to help too. I can view event impact on the pipeline, easily communicate with attendees, and automate manual processes such as allowing guests to update their RSVP themselves.
  • Creative, beautiful and easy to use landing pages.
  • Helpful customer support.
  • Platform optimized for all different devices.
  • Sometimes updating template blocks can be confusing when you start out.
Splash is perfect for creating a customized landing page for any type of live event that that will always be on brand.

Has an integration with Marketo, SalesForce, and Slack as well so all data can be collected in your database.

We used Splash for our hosted dinners and customer summits. Also has a great check in feature to show you check in data onsite.
The implementation team is very organized and efficient as soon as you kick off with them. Once you have your custom templates built with the implementation team you are handed off to an account manger. The Splash customer support team is always very responsive or you have a dedicated account manager.
Amber Callan | TrustRadius Reviewer
My co-worker and I currently use Splash Event Marketing Platform to market and manage our Hubspot User Group meetup events. While Hubspot has a great marketing platform, they moved us to Splash about a year ago due to its unique event management capabilities and we've been using it ever since!

We use Splash to create a registration page, host our events main page, deliver emails, check-in guests, etc.
We utilize their mobile app and their desktop app!
  • Templates - Splash allowed Hubspot to create page templates for all of our Hubspot User Group Meet Up registration pages. So while we're just one city that hosts meet-ups, utilizing these templates helps ensure that every city's pages look the same and are able to be navigated in the same way.
  • Check In - Their app is really nice for check-in on the day of the event. I can have any co-worker log into the app on their phone and they're ready to help me manage the event. The app definitely makes our check-in process more simplified.
  • Managing RSVPs - The ability to cut off registration and start a wait list is critical for our events. We get a handful of cancellations in the week before the event (as I'm sure every other event marketer does) and we can start moving our way down the waitlist to fill our events up!
  • UI / Usability - My goodness is their landing page builder / email builder difficult to use. Some of the content blocks aren't responsive and some don't adjust when you need them to automatically. Their email sender isn't intuitive either. I find myself getting very frustrated trying to accomplish small tasks when I'm starting to get my assets ready for a new event.
  • Email Reply Problems - I've been having a problem for the past six months or so that Support hasn't been able to resolve. Essentially, we've been scheduling out emails through Splash as usual. However, I've gotten many complaints that when people reply to my Splash emails that contain my correct email address, they never actually get to me. After many complaints at one meet-up then intentional testing with my other co-workers, the email replies just disappear and never reach me. We've actually had to go back to Hubspot under our company portal to send out emails for our events because at least then, the email replies come to me!
  • Customer Support - Since support is email only, the process is long. When you find a problem when an event is quickly approaching, it doesn't necessarily mean your problem will be solved in a timely manner.
  • Customization - Our customization options may be lower because we're using Splash on behalf of Hubspot, but when we switched from having full control over our templates, branding, emails, etc. to Splash, we can't customize as many things as we used to. While "templates" are in the things they do well, I consider this a pro and a con.
Compared to platforms like Eventbrite, I have a hard time recommending Splash to anyone and think if we weren't forced into using it because of our involvement with Hubspot User Groups, we would not be using it.

I think if the usability and other bugs could be improved along with support, then Splash could be great for small to mid-sized businesses that occasionally run events that they need 1) hosted all in one place and 2) consistent, custom branding.

Or if you're running small events where you simply need a custom designed sign-up page, a reminder email and a check-in app, Splash could work for you. While they're not transparent about their business pricing, I'd have to see that before deciding whether it is truly worth it for this purpose.
So Splash only has email support, which is okay, but when events are time-based, sometimes you need quicker support than a 24+ hour wait via email. A live chat or phone number would definitely help here!

I simply give Splash a 1 out of 10 for support because my experience has been horrible thus far. As explained earlier in this review, I'd been struggling with getting email replies to my Splash emails routed back to me which is a major issue in my opinion.

After two weeks of going back and forth, testing this issue, this was the response I received on Sept 4th:
"I wanted to circle back and let you know that at this moment, we have not yet determined the root of the issue. Our development is still investigating the cause and working on a solution for events going forward. I'm going to keep this ticket open until we ship a fix. :)"

It's now October 7th and no fix has come my way. We've been forced back into using our Hubspot email marketing, simply because we can't trust Splash's and we need to be able to send emails that our customers can reply to and get in contact with us.
Kate Wirth | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department is currently using Splash to create concise and creative invites to our corporate events/functions. We are using Splash for all of our events nationwide. Splash has made it easier for our coordinators to have professional looking invites that represent out brand without having to dig too deep into the creative part of building an invite. The direct sync to salesforce saves booth out the lead catcher and coordinators time and the on-site check-in is amazing.
  • Amazing stock image bank that allows for high-end invites
  • Easy onsite check-in that makes us look incredibly professional with an iPad instead of a piece of printed paper and check marks.
  • Complete customization in all aspects.
  • I would like to see event cloning so you can easily copy the previous event
  • Sometimes navigation can be tricky within the landing page build out
Splash has made out event invite and check-in process completely streamlined. There is consistency within our brand corporate-wide without coordinators needing to be graphic designers. The stock library allows us to create high-quality professional invites/landing pages without the cost of buying rights to images. We currently host at a minimum of 3 events per month, the Salesforce sync saves our lead catcher and coordinators a lot of post-event time. We are currently in the process of creating our ROI dashboard and are looking forward to being able to prove the success of our events with those reports.
Dina Jacobson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Splash to host landing pages and registration for all of our customer-facing events. It's being used by marketing. We are a 30 person startup and need a self-service solution that does not require technical expertise, and also allows quick edits to pages.
  • Allows you to set up web pages quickly and easily.
  • Lots of pre-set templates to get you started.
  • The registration process is quick and easy for attendees.
  • No lead retrieval yet -- it's on the roadmap.
  • Attendee app is in Beta, look forward to it being ready soon.
Ideal for organizations of all sizes who produce many events and they need to get a solution up and running quickly. If you want your website look and feel to be 1000% customized (internal hosting address), no splash screen pop up, this may not be for you. Also, they don't offer speaker management and sponsor management right now. This isn't a huge deal for us, but for a really big conference 5000+, with multi-tracks and hundreds of sponsors, you may want an all in one tool.
Vaishali Ravi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash helps us convert event attendees into sales lead efficiently. Through Splash, we're able to bridge the communication disconnect between our on the grounds event team and the sales team. Splash is also used by our PR and Marketing teams for their own events or to analyze attendees.
  • Collecting and aggregating RSVPs
  • Easily developing a beautiful landing page for your event
  • Connecting with attendees pre/post event
  • Ease of editing and customizing the landing page
  • Pulling information connected with other event pages
  • Exporting attendee list
Splash is well suited for events big and small but not as helpful when manipulating or working with data collected post event.
June 07, 2018

Splash at WeWork

Pia Gonzalez Franco Hubard | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it every time we have an event in a WeWork building to control RSVPs and to get a database that we can use it for future leads and information. We also use it for marketing events to keep control of the information that is provided and of course to get a hold of all the people who RSVP, check in and cancel the event.
It is a very useful tool to get information and research from hard data.
  • It provides hard data
  • It gives real-time details
  • It allows people to customize their events
  • It is a reliable source of data
  • Sometimes it fails at making people collaborators
  • It is not always user-friendly
  • It could have a frequently asked questions that are easy to reach for
For events that need real marketing data.
For events that need to control RSVPs and assistance.
For events that are not directly coordinated by a company such as the ones that we do at WeWork.
For collaborators that are coordinating assistance at an event but are not entirely coordinating the whole event.
For people who need to create a database from an event.
January 25, 2018

Splash

Michael Kopko | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to organize our events and ticket them as well so we can sell tickets, know who is coming, and track attendees. We also use it to market our events to our audience for attendance.
  • Create tickets
  • Build an event page fast
  • Continue to engage our audience on the event and agenda
  • Color scheme for free events
  • No reason in my opinion to pay annual subscription. I'd pay smaller amounts to unlock features.
  • Enable marketing through integration with google adwords, facebook, linkedin, etc.
As mentioned - good for starting up events, ticketing them, managing attendees, communicating what an event is, dealing with payments. Less good for free usage but still pretty good. Premium doesn't make sense for us but it's still a consideration at times. Would love more integration with marketing and other services.
Carla Culos | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash powers all of Acumen's events, and I'm glad for it. A few years ago our global team was using multiple platforms to manage our events. This was a problem because of a lack of brand consistency, data collection and synchronization with Salesforce, our CRM. Splash has solved all of these problems with beautiful, customized event templates, a centralized system that allows me to add team members as collaborators, and integration with Salesforce.
  • Branded Templates: With the Pro account, Splash takes your brand guidelines, fonts, logos, colors and creates customized event templates for your most frequent types of events making it easy to create new events that align with the experience of your brand.
  • Customer Service: Any time I have a problem, my Account Manager (Matt!) always has a solution. Whether it be a glitch in the page, an integration problem, or suggesting new ways to use the system. I'm never left stranded, which when you work in eight time zones, matters.
  • Ease of Backend Use: I've used other start-up event management softwares which are painful to use on the back end, buggy, and not intuitive for a non-coder. Splash is extremely easy to use and customize, which makes working with the system enjoyable.
  • Low Ticketing Fees: One of the main reasons we decided to upgrade to the Pro account is because we were hosting more ticketed events. As a non-profit, ticketing fees make a difference to our donations. Not only did Splash provide the other benefits mentioned above, they were the most competitive on credit card fees and integrated into our donation software system.
  • Concurrent Session Registration: The only time I haven't been able to use Splash was when planning a conference with concurrent session registration. Splash currently only has a one-RSVP system, but I know this is in their product pipeline, so soon will be a function.
  • Price: The annual price is high, especially if you're used to using free event platforms like eventbrite. We had to do a lot of convincing to senior management about why using a paid version mattered, but once approved, having the functionalities mentioned before including the ability to track and manage ROI of your events is worth the price, even as a non-profit.
Well suited: Networking events, conferences, one-off events, annual events, really an event of any kind. I'd recommend if you have at least 10 events per year where events is a large part of your strategic engagement initiatives.
Not well suited: An event with a complex agenda and concurrent sessions (although I hear this is coming soon). Paid version isn't worth it if you only do a few small events per year.
Amina Cush, M.S. | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash is being used across the entire organization. We use it to manage all of all internal and external events including surveys, attendee check-in and pre and post-event communications.
  • Attendee Check-In
  • Surveys
  • Pre & Post Event Communication
  • Event Pages
  • Allowing the user to easily replicate sent emails.
  • More options for templates.
From an events perspective, it's always appropriate because you can brand event pages as your own, and the user experience is pretty straightforward and simple. It's also simple to train new users on the platform.
August 04, 2017

Dive into Splash!

Justin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Equinox uses Splash within our Equinox Sports Club portfolio to help event managers publicize their club's events and collect information about the attendees. Splash has been tremendously helpful in elevating the member digital experience, and Splash has helped drive our brand identity to the members. Event marketers have enjoyed a seamless house for all of their events, RSVPs, emails, and more to live.
  • Splash has an amazing email tool that allows event managers to easily send various types of emails, including save the dates, reminders, thank yous, and their templates are easily adjustable for all kinds of designers—and even non-designers!
  • The Splash team is incredibly speedy when responding to their clients; successful events make them happy! Whether it's a question about design and templates, checking in RSVPs, or even their mobile App, Splash customer service members are readily available to help.
  • The Splash platform does a fantastic job of housing all of your attendees in one place so that brands can learn more about their audience. Whether someone attends one event or three, Splash produces invaluable analytics that are necessary to continued business success.
  • Splash is constantly upgrading their product offerings, and a custom media library would definitely be a great addition to those offerings!
  • The ability to make small layout adjustments, such as changing copy or uploading a photo, on mobile would be amazing. Sometimes when you're not at the desk and perhaps *at* the event itself, instinct is to adjust on the phone.
  • Some of the Splash templates feel a bit dated and could use a refresh.
Splash Event Platform is hands down the best platform for events, regardless of the kind of event. Birthdays, fundraisers, cocktail hours—you name it and it should be in Splash. Splash makes tracking attendees and utilizing their data seamless, and with the ability to connect to SalesForce, Splash can actually grow the business by gleaning more attendees and followers. If you're looking for a platform that gleans data—names, emails, other data that you've asked for—Splash is definitely the tool for your investment.
Tarek Pertew | TrustRadius Reviewer
Uncubed uses Splash to organize our major conferences (HR Uncubed & NYC Uncubed, for instance) as well as our monthly meetups, HR Breakfasts, etc. We need to organize big, profitable events, market them appropriately and encourage visitors to purchase a ticket or RSVP.
  • Event Creation - you can get a beautiful event page up and running very quickly.
  • Event Page Design - this is critically important to helping visitors understand your brand and the style of your event. Only with Splash can you actually get this across with event page templates & designs.
  • It has a robust backend management system. We have multiple people that access, design, organize, export and communicate across the respective stakeholders. We need to set up discount codes, nested ticketing, etc. and Splash helps make that happen.
  • Analytics - I don't use it. I think it's mostly because I'm not sure I can trust the analytics yet or because it isn't super easy to access.
  • Withdrawing funds could be a little less manual.
  • Sometimes the modular design isn't super intuitive and takes me a bit to figure out what I'm trying to do.
Well suited for anyone looking to quickly push out a beautiful event page. Great for businesses that hold major conferences or brands looking to build out an event marketing channel.
Fernando Spuri | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash is being used by all in the business marketing department inside our company, mostly for conceiving, organizing and the follow-ups for corporate events, such as workshops, big meetings, presentations and happy hours.

It helps the different stakeholders to have all the info centralized in a single tool and control panel, really easy to create templates and keep track of events. Much better than any other tool that we have used.
  • Easy to use and great UI.
  • Great integration between the platform and the mobile app.
  • No hard time on uploading users base and editing it.
  • Could have more template options.
Splash is very suitable for organizing B2B events, no matter the objective or size of it.
October 12, 2017

Splash is a winner!

Katrin Wright | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Splash for any events hosted by our company (client related, roadshow, internal events and functions). All of which are free of charge events and only require RSVP but not ticketing.
  • Easy setup of the event page itself.
  • Easy to manage invite processes sending out emails, notifications and updates.
  • Easy access to email analytics.
  • Navigating the setup and editing blocks could be easier/more self-explaining.
  • Integration with Hubspot and Salesforce seems difficult or only available in a beta version.
The paid version is very useful for any B2B and B2C event/ field marketing activation. Managing invite lists and RSVPs has never been easier. Sharing insights for email analytics as well as RSVP updates with the team could be more accessible.

The free version is even suitable for personal use!
Emma Jarry | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, Ad Age uses Splash to create event pages for everything from conferences and awards show to intimate, invite-only parties. At events, we use the Splash app to track attendees using the check-in tool. It is currently licensed for 5 users within different departments across the whole organization.

Splash allows for Ad Age employees to create highly customized and elevated event pages that save us time and resources due to the platform's ease of use.
  • Support: Splash provides excellent support. I especially appreciate how quickly I am met with a thorough response, and even more so that the response includes a video showing the fix in action on the exact template I am working in--this is extremely helpful!
  • Account Management: Our Account Manager, Christina, is extremely attentive and responsive. I recently reached out with a request for a custom template, and to my delight was presented with the template a few short hours later! I let Christina know the request was time sensitive, but her response time surpassed expectations.
  • Ease of Use: Splash provides two modes of use: Designer Mode and Designer Pro. The former is mostly used for tweaking templates, and the latter is used for building templates. Regardless of which mode you are comfortable using, Splash provides trainings that our team found extremely helpful and beneficial.
  • Live Chat: It would be great if Splash had a live chat feature in case the user has a time sensitive question.
  • Customer Support Number: It would be great if Splash listed a customer support number so the user could speak to a human for assistance.
Splash is well-suited for events of all shapes and sizes, whether it's a 500-person conference of small, 10-person party. It might not make sense for events surpassing 1,000 people, though I'd be interested to know how the platform handles that volume.
Jessica Dowd | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash is being used across all our branded and custom events here at Group Nine Media. We use it primarily to send out event invites to our subscribers.
  • Collects data
  • Destination hub
  • Email design
  • Customer service
  • Ssocial compatibility
The Splash platform is used to deliver informative invitations to a group of individuals in order to receive a response and gauge how many guests will attend an event. It's also used as a hub, or destination, for users to get information about an upcoming event, purchase tickets, or view post-event media such as pictures.
Brandi Morini | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash is used only within our marketing org. I am the only one who uses it in the company. The business need it solves is - I can easily sync our leads/RSVPs with Salesforce with ease which helps us track leads and campaign ROI without all the manual effort.
  • Integration with CRM
  • Beautiful event pages
  • Ease of Use
  • Automated, customizable communications to leads/RSVPs
  • Honestly nothing
I came across the free version of Splash when I got "thrown-in" to a new role, one I was interested in, but knew little about. Starting a new role at an event-heavy organization was daunting, so I was searching for the best tool for the job. It's simple to use, even simpler after all the trainings and workshops you can join, and truly makes an event planner's job easier! A beginner can create beautiful event pages, invites, and reminders with ease. 2 years later, I've convinced internal leadership at my company to invest in the business version so we could sync with our CRM and I couldn't see myself using any other event marketing tool.
Noelle Provencial | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Splash for all internal and external events that require an invitation and/or event information website. It helps us have a centralized location for all things event related, and saves us a lot of time as we can use templates for similar events and not have to start from scratch every time. Marketing is the core team that uses the platform.
  • Customizable event pages - that look expensive and custom but are actually easy to build and included in our package.
  • Customer support - always quick to respond and solve any issues.
  • Innovation - they are always coming out with something new!
  • Not regularly, but sometimes we come across bugs with some of the design features; these are easily solved however.
Great for event teams that plan multiple events on ongoing basis; this is WAY more dynamic than Eventbrite or a paperless post, etc. This gives your event a lot more credibility and allows you to host a lot more information on the program with really nice visuals. It's also nice to be able to replicate work - lists, or designs, or even copy.
Taylor Johnston | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash is used by the marketing team at Brookfield Residential. Previously it was too time-consuming to create landing pages, emails, and Salesforce integrations for every event and we didn't have a good way to do digital check-in. Splash solves all those problems beautifully!
  • The landing pages on Splash are excellent. The designs are great, and the CMS for updating the page is user-friendly.
  • The email marketing tool is easy to use and the emails it produces are very simple and drive lots of traffic.
  • The Salesforce integration works very well, creates campaigns for all events and leads for all RSVPs/check-ins.
  • I wish it was easier to create landing page/email templates to reuse. Right now, I usually just duplicate an event and make edits to that.
Well suited for driving RSVPs for marketing events and then tracking their attendance with Salesforce integration
Christy Blankenship-Meaney | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being used for:
-TradeShows, Events, Surveys, Webinars -Event ROI
  • Email Creation
  • RSVP management
  • Analytic Snapshots of success rate
  • Hub Spots
  • Unsubscribe feature - seems to unsubscribe under from all Splah emails vs from one event
  • Need subscription cost option
  • Needs a built-in QR scanner for non-Splash QR codes.
I use it for everything.
August 04, 2017

Splash that!

It supports us in obtaining RSVPs for events we are hosting throughout the year. It also creates an email database for our newsletters.
  • Creating event pages
  • Create newsletters
  • Sends emails out to our full database with ease
  • The app glitches from time to time when loading our database to in out emails
  • The web browser crashes and asked to be reloaded sometimes and will not let you build a new page
Splash Event Platform is great for our store. It creates ease for collecting RSVP for events, and it gets the girls to sign waivers so we are able to not deal with that at time of events.
Vanessa Confessore | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splash is being used by the brand marketing team for our experiential events. This platform changed the way we do post event reporting and also how we communicate event details in general.
  • Optimized for mobile - easy design process across platforms
  • Stock branded pages make for easy use
  • Back end
  • Some of the tools for the design pro are not intuitive
[Well suited for] internal events, external events, any time RSVP or sign up information is required.
September 20, 2018

SplashThat For The Win!

The Splash Event Marketing Platform has been so helpful for the Lyft marketing team. It has helped us to create, promote, and manage countless events for our Driver and Passenger Communities. The event forum has assisted our team in running effortlessly smooth events, and we just love the RSVP/check-in feature.
  • RSVPs are easily exported to share information with the team.
  • High-quality selection of stock photos makes it easy to create eye-catching landing pages.
  • Check-in feature helps us track the percentage of drivers attending our events.
  • When designing a landing page for an event, the functionality of the layout page is quite finicky. I would love to see the ability to add features to certain text boxes become more fluid.
  • The formatting across the layout page is not always consistent, specifically text sizing.
  • I had an issue with an account, and the support team took an extremely long time (2+ months) to produce a remedy for the issue I was experiencing.
It is perfect for small businesses to provide information on their location, services, etc. I like using it for creating events and raising awareness among our Driver Community. My team and I have solely used it for creating events. However, I do not believe that it would be good for anyone trying to achieve an interactive website. Somewhere else that it could improve is the formatting across different devices (tablets, phones, and computers).

Splash Event Marketing Platform Scorecard Summary

What is Splash Event Marketing Platform?

Splash aims to get event programs in front of the right people by helping users create engaging, branded experiences and optimize conversions at each stage of the event lifecycle. Leverage accurate, visible data for seamless follow-ups and reporting. Empower teams to execute events that bring in more leads, shorten the sales cycle, drive new business, and strengthen customer relationships.

Splash is an event marketing platform that helps teams do all of this by building and hosting virtual, in-person, and hybrid events. By marrying data and design, Splash helps users market, measure, and scale event programs.

From simplifying event page and email creation to capturing audience insights and measuring event ROI, Splash aims to help everyone in an organization build their own branded, connected, and compliant programs in minutes or hours, not days or weeks.

Splash Event Marketing Platform Features

• Supported: Event website builder (CMS)
  • Supported: Email sender
  • Supported: Manage event campaigns and reporting
  • Supported: Virtual events
  • Supported: Event data compliance

Splash Event Marketing Platform Screenshots

Fully customized, beautiful, and on-brand event websites and emails (plus automatic event invites, reminders, and follow up email sequences).Use Splash's free app to run the door like a pro. Fast search and one-click check-in keeps the traffic flowing, which frees you up to quickly capture info from walk-ins all while syncing your list across devices and to your CRM in real-time.Send smarter, more targeted invites with advanced tag management & list building and bi-directional sync with Salesforce.Close the loop on your in-person programs and automate your workflow with Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce, Slack, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Greenhouse, Zapier, and more.Real-time data visualizations let you quickly assess event performance and evaluate progress toward your goals.

Splash Event Marketing Platform Video

SaaS Editions Pricing
Pricing DetailsTerms
Free: For Personal Use and Occasional Small Business Events$0.00
Basic: For Individuals and Small Teams$12,500.00per year
Pro: For More Design and Access Control$19,500.00per year
Enterprise: For Solutions and Workflows at ScaleLet's Talk