A rough start
November 04, 2021
A rough start
Score 2 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with RUN Powered by ADP®
- Deals with state taxes.
- Collects federal taxes.
- Is supposed to pay our employees.
- Horrible interface with customers.
- Confusing and incomplete system.
- It took over a month for our first payroll to run and it was not done correctly.
- We were ignored when we had questions.
- So far, I have been charged extensively for very little actual ROI.
- It appears that every interaction has a fee which is a direct cost to my company.
- Even when RUN Powered by ADP® made the mistake, I had to pay for it.
Do you think RUN Powered by ADP® delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with RUN Powered by ADP®'s feature set?
Did RUN Powered by ADP® live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of RUN Powered by ADP® go as expected?
Would you buy RUN Powered by ADP® again?
We are a brand new company needing payroll and needed a great deal of handholding, but RUN Powered by ADP® does not seem equipped to make it easy. Every step was difficult and challenging. In the end, I had to write out company checks myself since they attempted to withdraw payroll from the wrong account. It seems as though they are very focused on making money for themselves and less interested on customer service.