RUN powered by ADP is a benefits administration and payroll platform for small businesses with light additional HR features.A great tool for my home-based business. Excited about trying more products from ADP!My company primarily uses ADP to run payroll for my contractors. I produce checks and arrange direct deposits as well as provide documentation and reports to federal, state and local agencies. In addition, I also utilize their pre-formatted reports to track earnings and provide statements to the contractors who aren't adept in obtaining this information for themselves through the employee access portal. About half of my contractors receive compensation through direct deposit and the other half receive physical checks for services rendered. The biggest problem I had prior to using RUN Powered by ADP was the need to produce checks that do not show my company's account information. ADP has resolved this issue for me by providing "company" checks that show an account number that is not associated with my banking information so I don't have to worry about illegal activity from my contractors as it relates to my company's bank account. ADP has proven that they can handle just about every concern I've had in getting my contractors paid on time and resolving any issues I may have had in a timely and professional manner. The staff at ADP is also very knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient.,Fast direct deposits - usually 24 hours notice is all that's required. Friendly, professional and courteous staff. Fast delivery of checks to my place of business - usually by 10:00 am the next business day following payroll processing. Timely and efficient investigation and resolution to issues.,Pricing - the cost associated with running payroll is as much as $10 per check when my payroll is small (1-5) by comparison to the "big payroll" (25+). Better communication regarding when payroll processing may be affected by holidays. Must log in to be advised of potential delays. I would prefer an email. Calls and emails from staff promoting services my company does not use due to the type of employees (contractors) in my organization. They should review the account before soliciting services. Although, it is acceptable that they would check in in the event my business model changes to include direct employees.,10,Positive: My business is home based so having professional checks and payroll processing services gives the impression that my company is more professional and traditional. Positive: The return on my investment with this service is a good measurable in that it's worth the overall cost for my small home-based business. All the expenses (printer ink, check forms and envelopes) associated with producing payroll, are in one place and the pre-formatted reports have saved me the time and trouble of creating these myself. In addition, it's easier to comply with state and local agencies because I receive notices and information in a timely fashion and I don't have to search for this information myself...saving me both time and money.,Deputy,QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Acrobat DCRUN Powered by ADP is a fantastic serviceI never have to worry about payroll or taxes owed with RUN Powered by ADP. I spend 5 minutes entering payroll every week and ADP takes care of everything else. It's very nice to not have to worry about anything. I highly advise everyone signs up with RUN Powered by ADP.,Entering payroll hours is super easy. They file all of our tax liability reports on time. They pay all our tax liabilities on time.,Their fees were a bit too high for our small company, but we were able to negotiate lower fees that were within our budget.,10,Employees are paid on time via Direct Deposit. Our tax liabilities are taken care of completely.,Accounting by WavePeace of Mind from Federal and State Red TapeWe use ADP Run for our payroll processing across the company. The best value it provides for us is the ease of processing bi-weekly payroll and the processing of state and federal employee forms.,Hassle-free report filings Excellent customer service Easy to use website,It can be somewhat expensive with a small number of employees. Specific reports needed for insurance reviews/audits are sometimes hard to find. Using both employees & subcontractors can sometimes create awkward situations during payroll processing.,9,All federal and state reports are filed on time without my direct input. My time is not needed to handle payroll details such as garnishments, deductions, etc. Going paperless has saved us considerable time and hassle. Having the employees able to access their own payroll records is very helpful!,,BuilderTrend, Google Drive,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,I considered other small local payroll services, the payroll services through QuickBooks, and through our accountant. The benefits of going with the larger ADP services outweighed the loss of local contacts. I have had no regrets with my decision.Best tool for payroll management for small enterprisesRUN Powered by ADP has been used entirely in our organization and it's the first payroll system we used. The system is maintained by the HR department and it manages the overall payroll for the whole organization. Having no background in payroll for myself, implementing a system for the first time looked like a daunting task. But even in the short run, we realized RUN Powered by ADP was very easy to use and to manage. It has helped us manage our payroll processes and helped me identify errors in payroll easily, thus saving a lot of time.,Easy to use interface and customizations. Great Customer Support Team available for help when needed. Easy to navigate through payroll processes.,Integration with other HR systems for data transfer. Online Learning Modules.,7,A lot of time saved. Less processes mean more efficiency to do other tasks.,1,1ADP is for everyoneWe use the RUN Powered by ADP platform for all of our HRIS needs. We start the employment relationship through the recruiting module, then our employees are onboarded, paid, and offboarded through the product. They are able to maintain their own information and update it as needed. It has taken the paperwork burden off of the HR team.,Employee Self-Service Manager Self-Service Recruiting Interface Onboarding Payroll Document Cloud Analytics,More interfaces with career websites More automation in reporting (emailing reports for example),10,We can focus on people since the transactions can be automated. Employees can focus on customers instead of being bogged down with cumbersome paperwork.,Paycor, PaycheckCity and Paycom
RUN Powered by ADP

ADP RUN Reviews

ADP RUN
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 180 vetted ADP RUN reviews and ratings

Charnice Charles profile photo
April 26, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "A great tool for my home-based business. Excited about trying more products from ADP!"

• Fast direct deposits - usually 24 hours notice is all that's required.
  • Friendly, professional and courteous staff.
  • Fast delivery of checks to my place of business - usually by 10:00 am the next business day following payroll processing.
  • Timely and efficient investigation and resolution to issues.
  • Pricing - the cost associated with running payroll is as much as $10 per check when my payroll is small (1-5) by comparison to the "big payroll" (25+).
  • Better communication regarding when payroll processing may be affected by holidays. Must log in to be advised of potential delays. I would prefer an email.
  • Calls and emails from staff promoting services my company does not use due to the type of employees (contractors) in my organization. They should review the account before soliciting services. Although, it is acceptable that they would check in in the event my business model changes to include direct employees.
Read Charnice Charles's full review
Lynn Cisneros profile photo
April 25, 2019

Review: "RUN Powered by ADP is a fantastic service"

• Entering payroll hours is super easy.
  • They file all of our tax liability reports on time.
  • They pay all our tax liabilities on time.
  • Their fees were a bit too high for our small company, but we were able to negotiate lower fees that were within our budget.
It helps save time. We spend 5 minutes a week and all of our payroll worries are taken care of.
Read Lynn Cisneros's full review
May 17, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Peace of Mind from Federal and State Red Tape"

• Hassle-free report filings
  • Excellent customer service
  • Easy to use website
  • It can be somewhat expensive with a small number of employees.
  • Specific reports needed for insurance reviews/audits are sometimes hard to find.
  • Using both employees & subcontractors can sometimes create awkward situations during payroll processing.
If the process of figuring out tax withholdings, filing quarterly & yearly reports, etc. scares you or at least makes your head hurt, you can trust ADP Run to handle it for you and give you the peace of mind it's being done right and on time.
April 23, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Best tool for payroll management for small enterprises"

• Easy to use interface and customizations.
  • Great Customer Support Team available for help when needed.
  • Easy to navigate through payroll processes.
  • Integration with other HR systems for data transfer.
  • Online Learning Modules.
If you are a small organization and want something that is easy to use and manage and that covers all your payroll functions, RUN Powered by ADP is highly recommended for you.
April 17, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "ADP is for everyone"

• Employee Self-Service
  • Manager Self-Service
  • Recruiting Interface
  • Onboarding
  • Payroll
  • Document Cloud
  • Analytics
  • More interfaces with career websites
  • More automation in reporting (emailing reports for example)
ADP has platforms for every size business and the programs are standard enough that they are easy to use and customizable enough to meet different business needs. They have online and phone support when issues arise and continuously improve/enhance their products, product offerings, and interfaces. They are the recognized leader in the industry.
JaCoby Marston, CPA profile photo
November 17, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "So Much Time is Saved!"

Currently, we are using Run Powered by ADP as the only payroll processing software for the company. I have to say that I am very impressed with the user-friendliness of RUN by ADP. It is very simple to use. When I started working at the company, RUN by ADP was already in place, so I had to learn how to use it. I have to say that it was very easy to learn how to use the software. It literally took me about 30 minutes to learn the basics of RUN by ADP, after learning the basics I was more than comfortable to process payroll for the company. Adding and removing employees is very easy to do. Processing payroll is super easy to do. The software will even tell you exactly what amount of funds is needed to process payroll which I love because I can verify that the bank account has enough to cover payroll. The biggest thing RUN by ADP solves for me is the time saved to process payroll. It literally takes me 10 minutes or less to process payroll.
  • Very easy to add new employees. The process to add new employees is a simple step by step process. If you have the employee present, it is even more easier.
  • Processing Payroll. Processing payroll with RUN by ADP is super easy. When it is time to run payroll, you click on "run payroll" and follow the steps to process payroll for the given period. Processing Payroll with RUN by ADP is super easy and painless.
  • Reporting. RUN by ADP has so many different types of reports. You can get a report for each pay period by each employee or you can run a report for the entire year. Super Helpful.
  • Chat Function. RUN by ADP has a built in chat function. This function can be improved by the ability to upload data to the rep and provide a more appealing chat design.
  • Employee Access. RUN by ADP offers the ability for employees to gain access to view their pay stubs, change withholding, and change bank account info. The problem with this function is when on the employer side, I allow a new employee access, the employee never gets an email to get access to their account. I usually have to resend the email again.
RUN by ADP is perfect, in my opinion, for any size of company. Whether you have 5 employees or 500 employees. I feel that RUN by ADP will meet your needs and help make processing payroll as smooth as possible. Using RUN by ADP is a huge time saver for me. I love how easy it is to add new employees. I work at a company that is experiencing big growth and I am grateful for how easy it is to add new employees.

I wish RUN by ADP was more transparent about the cutoff times to process payroll timely. It would be very nice to know what is the latest I could process payroll to have it be processed on time.
Read JaCoby Marston, CPA's full review
Laura Virtue profile photo
October 30, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "SOLD on RUN for ALL my Small Business Needs"

We use ADP RUN to process our bi-monthly payroll, as well as the payroll for our sister agency. It allows us to make adjustments and run our payroll quickly and with confidence. We have two company codes, and I can access them both with the same platform. Also, we can run any reports we might need for year to date or for any particular payroll or specific need we have. The platform works great for us and it's quick and efficient. With this platform, it also takes care of all our payroll tax requirements and deposits. That is a HUGE big deal for a company with only a few employees. I feel the price we pay for it is very reasonable for all the things it provides us.
  • Easy to modify employee information, wages and deductions
  • Has built in calculators for taxes and deductions which is super helpful
  • From start to finish, it only take a few clicks and my payroll is processed and complete.
  • The bundled reporting works awesome for us, but it has a wealth of reporting options and they are also easy to use.
  • It really provides all we need and more.
We have only run small payrolls (2-5) employees, but we do run multiple company codes. It was very easy to get started and has been even easier to maintain. Before RUN, my tiny payroll was a beast - calculating checks, taxes, making tax deposits, preparing W2s, etc., all of which was very time-consuming and I dreaded doing payroll all together, not to mention the tax implications if I messed something up. Now with RUN, a few simple clicks and both my companies payrolls are run, money is withdrawn from our account in a timely manner and direct deposits are always made on time or early. We absolutely love the system.
Read Laura Virtue's full review
Vernon Fuller profile photo
September 05, 2018

User Review: "RUN Powered by ADP My Payroll Partner"

RUN is used across the organization to manage our payroll services. The access to reports and the ease of processing payroll is an indispensable asset to our organization. Payroll processing is easily accomplished across several types of devices. I am able to process payroll from any location that I can get internet access.
  • RUN allows me to easily add new employees and make changes to current employees.
  • RUN allows new or current employees to change direct deposit locations and receive their pay at the new financial institution, the same pay period.
  • RUN allows the review of payroll reports and to do research quickly and easily.
  • When entering new employee information, there could be more guidance on items like taxes.
  • When entering employee items like a wage garnishment, there could be more guidance online.
  • When granting employees access to their accounts, more online guidance would be appreciated
RUN is well suited for small businesses with limited administrative staff to manage payroll and staffing issues. Most particularly, the filing of payroll reports to the government is one of the most indispensable services provided by RUN. For large organizations with administrative staff that well versed in payroll servicing, the RUN services might be less of a necessity.
Read Vernon Fuller's full review
Eric Torres profile photo
August 15, 2018

Review: "RUN powered by ADP has made me a payroll pro!"

I have been using ADP RUN for about 6 months now since the hiring of our first "payroll" employee. We are a small automotive repair facility and have never needed payroll before but due to our great work and reviews, we have now experienced an unprecedented amount of growth and it all happened fast! We had two hire three new employees within a two month period and to make things worse, I have no prior payroll experience nor knowledge of anything related to the field, including taxes and worker's comp. I quickly made a call to the rep at ADP through my Chase Bank relationship partners. Ashley quickly came out to see me and provided all of the answers to my concerns. I signed up and got started setting up the employees as I was trained by their cool support team. I had no issues and everything went perfect from start to finish on the set up. I ran my first payroll 3 days later and it was also flawless and super easy. I am now much more acquainted with the system and the way it works. I am also more educated in the payroll arena and can do much more than just enter pay hours and employees. I could not see the stress lowering at first but it all got handled with ease thanks to the great support I received from Ashley and her team at ADP RUN. I will not do without them!

• Payroll Checks & Reports
  • Calculate taxes & related expenses
  • Remind you of incomplete tasks every time you are in the home page
  • Do not have any complaints yet
If you are familiar with payroll, taxes, worker's comp and related tasks, you can then use your own accounting software to do those things. But if you are like me, have no experience in this area of the business and/or are still learning how it is done, then ADP RUN is for YOU!
Read Eric Torres's full review
Theresa Treep, MD, FAAP profile photo
August 15, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Saves time and hassle"

I have a very small business. Since I do all the bookkeeping on top of my medical consulting, I outsource our payroll to ADP. They are very prompt and trustworthy. I have never had them make a mistake with withholding. RUN Payroll is very easy to use with a great online interface. All the reports for taxes, etc. are available in the online site. I like being able to download and store a PDF instead of having piles of paper the way I did with traditional payroll prior to this. My accountant is also very pleased with the RUN/ADP service, and doesn't have any trouble getting the necessary information from the reports to file our taxes. Highly recommend.
  • Easy to use website. Don't have to phone in the payroll!
  • All necessary reports available in PDF format to download.
  • You can see what the total cost of the payroll will be (including withholding) before you approve it.
  • Very helpful phone support.
  • I don't have any suggestions for improvement.
I have a small business (5 employees or less) with all salaried employees and think that RUN payroll is ideal for our needs. I would imagine that if our employees were hourly, it would be even more necessary due to increased complexity of the payroll. I am the only person in the business who uses it, so I can't give feedback on how it would work for a larger business. There is accountant access available, which is very helpful for getting our taxes done.
Read Theresa Treep, MD, FAAP's full review
Teresa Roth profile photo
October 31, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "No Grey Hair"

We are a small company of 1 location and 7 employees and I manage ADP for all employees. [This includes] Their wages, vacation, sick, and any bonuses, pay raises and/or dental, and gym memberships.

Any problems we have had were handled very quickly. Everyone I have spoken to at ADP was very courteous and friendly. I never give anyone a five or ten in reviews, there is always room for improvement.
  • Correcting mistakes I've made
  • Help with understanding anything new that comes out
  • Last but not least they very quickly fix any problem and get back to you in a timely [manner]
  • There is probably something that can be improved, but for what my company uses everything is easy to use.
Everyone is different in what they need.
Read Teresa Roth's full review
Roger Kennard profile photo
October 30, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Quick and Easy Complete Payroll Solution!"

I use RUN Powered by ADP to process payroll for my small public accounting firm. I have also recommended it to several clients.
  • RUN Powered by ADP is excellent at providing complete payroll services. Fast, accurate, and most helpful!
  • I do not have any complaints.
I have only used the payroll services.
Read Roger Kennard's full review
Monica Morando profile photo
June 01, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "RUN allowed me to be more confident in running payroll"

RUN is being used company-wide. It is mostly used for payroll aspects, but it has recently been used in the hiring process. We used it to help get the job listing out, to create our company handbook, and to hire a new employee.
  • Everything is clear and concise. It makes using the program very user-friendly.
  • For running payroll, each employee can be set up in a way to make running the next payroll smooth. Details can be set, including workers comp codes and pay rate, so that each employee is already customized. It helps running payroll be more efficient.
  • Help is always available. When state taxes or local taxes are changed, I can send them a copy of the notice and they will take care of it quickly.
  • Something very small is not being able to type in certain areas. You have to select from the drop down instead of being able to type in the first few letters and have it selected. This would help streamline everything a bit more.
For a small company like mine (10-20 employees), having the HR capabilities included has been wonderful, and I imagine it would be for any company this size where they may not have a specific HR person. Since I don't have a background in HR/payroll, ADP has made it very user-friendly and I never feel lost or confused. I would imagine that a large company may not take advantage of everything RUN has to offer, since they might have an entire HR department and bookkeeping department.
Read Monica Morando's full review
Luis F. Garcia profile photo
June 01, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Run by ADP is great!"

ADP RUN is a reliable payroll processing solution. It offers electronic timecards which create a smooth, paperless process for timekeeping. It offers an intuitive interface for users making aspects of the payroll process easy to access. Customer support, when needed, has been easy to reach, easy to talk to, and reliable in finding a solution to the problem.
  • Timekeeping is simple. Users can access their timecards on multiple devices.
  • Employee portals allow users to keep their personal info up to date, and access paystubs and year end statements. No paper necessary.
  • Payroll can be run in just a few short steps.
  • Adding columns to a payroll on the fly could be made easier.
  • I would love to have a more robust Paid Time Off Tracking tool.
  • Speeding up the site so that pages load faster would be nice. Especially when accessing the company directory.
RUN Powered by ADP is well suited for payroll processing. It handles its core task without issue. The reporting feature could be made simpler, especially for reporting on historic comparisons like how many hours an employee worked per month over multiple years. The paid time off tracking could be made easier too for companies that need a method of tracking this at the ground level.
Read Luis F. Garcia's full review
Anna Cummins profile photo
May 31, 2018

User Review: "I ran with RUN Powered by ADP"

I use RUN in accounting. I am in charge of payroll. I run payroll and it has cut payroll time in half for me. This allows me to work on other projects and allows me to help out in other departments.
  • It allows me to stop and go back and finish when I want to.
  • I can run reports when I want to, no time limits.
  • If I make a mistake it lets me know immediately.
  • I found adding a new employee a little complicated

I am impressed with how fast it is to input the information in for payroll. I am always busy so I have to do it fast. I also like the way it tells you how much payroll and taxes are before you press the done button. It allows me to know exactly how much I need for payroll.

I really haven't come across a scenario where it is less appropriate.

Read Anna Cummins's full review
Doug Fish profile photo
May 28, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "RUN by ADP - a small business payroll solution"

Our organization uses RUN Powered by ADP to prepare payroll twice each month. RUN is an all-inclusive, one-stop payroll solution. With very few exceptions, it has performed well for the company.
  • Easy to manage, access reports and enter data.
  • Easy to make changes to employee files (i.e. wage information, employee address, employee withholding)
  • The interface is nicely intuitive... makes entering hours and completing payroll smooth & uncomplicated.
  • A few months ago we encountered a glitch where an employee's rate of pay changed. Customer service suggested it was "user error" on my part, but when I reviewed the error, I was not able to actually change the rate of pay on the screen in question. At any rate, ADP took the time to walk me through the process and helped me solve the problem quickly.
  • ADP often contacts me to try and sell additional services. I find this to be a tad annoying.
RUN by ADP is appropriate for a small business to administer their own payroll with a minimum of time and effort.
Read Doug Fish's full review
Kim Pandina profile photo
May 28, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Trused Payroll Service"

It is used by the management team. It is easy, quick, versatile and cost effective.
  • fantastic report
  • excellent customer serivce
  • great interface on the website
  • tech support when website is update is friendly and helpful
  • do not see any downside to this platform for our use
It is a great platform and versatile for our organization even if we grow to over 20 people. We are a small business and need a responsive system tailored for small not a cookie cutter approach like several other payroll services offer.
Read Kim Pandina's full review
Slade Dinn profile photo
May 23, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "A good help for a small business"

It is currently being used by management. It solves the issue of payroll and is being implemented into HR this month. We don’t have to worry about much in either area now, we can look up the HR information we need in seconds and have professionals ready to answer the phone when we have an issue.
  • Payroll is beyond easy each pay period. I can log in and finish it in under 5 minutes. I simply add how many hours for each employee, double check it and hit complete!
  • I wish the mobile app would allow you to enter time for employees. Sometimes I am not near a computer so I have to wait to do payroll.
I think it is great for every payroll, it has scaled very well for me thus far.
Read Slade Dinn's full review
Cathy Denson profile photo
June 01, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "ADP is great for small business"

I utilize Run ADP for our total payroll solutions. I use it to track vacation days, 401(k), health insurance, to pay our taxes etc.
  • Run ADP accurately calculates all taxes and submits them to all agencies.
  • Run ADP keeps track of all vacation days and comp time, and overtime.
  • Run ADP tracks all benefits such as medical care payments 401-K payments and all cafeteria plan.
  • I like ease of use on mobile devices
  • I like how easy entry is
  • I like the computer view to show reports
I like Run ADP because it helps me keep track of the different departments so that I can break out my cost expenditures.
Read Cathy Denson's full review
Larry Scalzitti, AFSP, CSA profile photo
May 29, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "ADP Answers All of My Payroll Needs!"

Run by ADP makes payroll a breeze for a small company! Easy to use web site allows quick and easy data entry. Accurate and reliable calculations and instant reporting documents are awesome. They do all of the payroll reporting and make all payments for me. This frees me up to actually do the work that makes money!
  • The web site is well thought out and easy to use.
  • If I ever have a question, help is available right away.
  • Perfect as is.
For a small business, you can't beat it.
Read Larry Scalzitti, AFSP, CSA's full review
Cathy Denson profile photo
May 23, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Easy to use on the go!"

I utilize Run powered by ADP for my bi-monthly payroll as well as HR reports for our retirement plans, cafeteria plans, and vacation planning.
  • Easy entry of bi-monthly payroll. I can submit from my PC, my tablet or iPhone.
  • I can track vacation days used and available.
  • I can monitor 401K contributions
  • Some of the reports are difficult for me to find. I am not familiar enough to know which report contains which information.
So easy to access and utilize on the go.
Read Cathy Denson's full review
Yuen Gabby-Li profile photo
May 22, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Easy, Clear, Helpful!"

I own a company and mainly use ADP to pay to myself. It is very easy to use.
  • You can contact support staff easily.
  • You can run payroll easily.
  • You get notifications of important news everytime you logged in.
  • It is easy to contact support over the phone, but if I email them, sometimes, I cannot get their reply at all.
  • Frequently need to change the password.
  • None
Well suited for a company like us with fewer employees.
Read Yuen Gabby-Li's full review
Well Pet Animal Hospital profile photo
May 22, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "RUN by ADP is a great program for payroll management for Small Businesses"

Run is being used for the management of our payroll services.
  • Record keeping
  • Processing Payroll
  • No improvements needed. A great program.
Ease of processing payroll.
Read Well Pet Animal Hospital's full review
August 23, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Payday best day"

I support several businesses in an HR capacity and use ADP Run for two of the businesses. I would like to use all four, but probably not until next year. ADP run streamlines my time on payroll weeks. The quicker I can get it done the better as my schedule is usually full. I feel it is a quick and easy system for small businesses.
  • User friendly
  • Quick Reports
  • Vacation and Sick Time management
  • Easy hiring process
  • Easy termination process
  • Nothing at this time
Well suited for small to mid-size businesses, but probably not for over 50 employees. I would go onto one of the other ADP platforms for larger businesses.
October 31, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "ADP for small business"

I am a bookkeeper for several companies that use ADP for their payroll service. It solves the problem of time keeping, in some cases, direct deposit, tax payments, quarterly reporting, W-2 creation, pay stub distribution (with employee access), PTO tracking, and allows for storage of payroll and IRS related documents.
  • ADP can also provide Simple IRA plans for owners and employees with company match. This is something that employees really like.
  • The timekeeping service allows an employer to track overtime.
  • No more having to remember to do Monthly or Quarterly payroll activities such as payment of taxes or filing of unemployment reports.
  • I have not found anything that they will not do regarding payroll unless you wanted the service free. They do NOT do that.
ADP is well suited for companies with more than 2 employees. If you only have 1 or 2 employees and you both are on salary you may have the routine of payroll down to a science. Pretty much any other time having ADP do your payroll will make your life easier.

Pay calculation (11)
Support for external payroll vendors (5)
Benefit plan administration (6)
Direct deposit files (11)
9.2
Salary revision and increment management (8)
Reimbursement management (7)

About ADP RUN

ADP RUN is a platform for payroll and tax processing plus people management for small businesses and startups. It aims to be a smarter, simpler, and more affordable payroll, tax and HR solution.

ADP RUN includes cloud-based payroll processing and automatic tax filing. The vendor says users can either process payroll--or even automate it--in just a few steps. Users can run payroll online, on mobile, or over the phone, and can automatically calculate deductions for taxes, benefits and retirement. ADP RUN also allows users to easily export data to major accounting products. These features are designed to give users the following benefits:
  • Allows organizations to go paperless and receive all information online
  • Help HR users analyze their data quickly and easily with custom reporting

The vendor offers service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Users can also access online tools and resources anytime.

According to the vendor, whether you have 2 employees or 25, RUN features built-in HR services that make it easy to grow and manage your team while helping you with your compliance challenges.

ADP RUN Features

Has featureEasy and automated payroll
Has featureComplete Payroll tax filing