Overall Satisfaction with SailPoint Identity Platform
We used SailPoint Identity Platform as our Identity Access Management tool for the who organization. It was managed by my team before and we've used it for Joiner-Mover-Leaver process as well as for account recertification. The issue we addressed by using SailPoint is that there were a lot of active accounts but the users have already left he organizations for a couple of years. There were a lot of inactive accounts as well as orphaned accounts and we used it to clean it up and avoid doing it manually.
- Joiner-mover-leaver feature.
- The availability of connectors for different applications and platform.
- The account recertification feature.
- During the time we acquired the solution, there wasn't a cloud version yet.
- The SSO feature was sun-set so we used another product to use (okta).
- It did minimize our risk in terms of stale accounts.
- It minimized a potential attack vendor.
- I cant answer if we've fully realized the ROI since I left the organization already but I think there's already a quantifiable ROI of our security investment.
I think SailPoint Identity Platform stacks better than most IAM tools and solution though a lot of SaaS IAM solutions are already available, can compete and are at par with its features and capabilities.
Do you think SailPoint Identity Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SailPoint Identity Platform's feature set?
Did SailPoint Identity Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SailPoint Identity Platform go as expected?
Would you buy SailPoint Identity Platform again?