Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
It is being used across all sales and marketing. We have three brands and use slightly different sales processes for those brands. We have a consistent approach and SFDC provides a predictable pipeline funnel view.
- Provides Sales 360 view of the Account/Contact when conversing with the prospect
- Provides a predictive view of the Pipeline based on actual activities by the prospect AND sales
- Sales personnel have one place for content and correspondence without having to "Cross Applications"
- The UI is dated and becoming cumbersome. The Console is a good start but needs work
- Forecasting: Not configurable, not sophisticated enough for our business. It is simple but not adequate.
- Faster and viable lead conversion. We are now actually measuring it.
- Sales productivity. Sales can make more calls with intelligent history about the prospect/account without spending time in multiple app and data searching
- Can find other related prospects with Data.com to extend call reach and call plan
Salesforce is the better enterprise platform but you will pay for that premium. CRM systems are never done implementing as your business, sales and marketing change over time. Salesforce platform allows you to implement those changes and provides a wide integration platform.