Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Partner Management
Salesforce Partner Management connects with our CRM to help us track leads and manage activity on an account/client. We are able to share this among our account team and within our company so that everyone has access to the same files and notes and it is more uniform across the board. The UI is simple and it is easy to pick up right away.
- Clear, concise user interface.
- Organizes calls & notes & client info into one uniform platform.
- Allows knowledge to be shared across the organization & account teams.
- No analytics capabilities to my knowledge.
- Personalization isn't always simple, but that also is one of the things that make the UI easier to learn.
- Track data and notes to cross- collaborate with team and organization.
- Import data/ notes and keep it organized in one place for my own viewing.
- Saves time during my day to find not only my notes but other people's notes so I don't have to go back to them to find the data.
Do you think Salesforce Partner Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Partner Management's feature set?
Did Salesforce Partner Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Salesforce Partner Management go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Salesforce Partner Management again?
It makes it easy to share information across the organization. Specifically, the search feature makes it simple to find info and detailed information about client interaction and stored notes that we have on that specific account. It is great that it has the ability to be customized, but the more you customize the less the organization and easy user interface goes down.