Overall Satisfaction with SAP Access Control
SAP Access Control is a key application at Huntington National Bank, which is used across all the departments. Implementation of this software was carried out late last year. It gives our users opportunities to access to submit self-service, approvals and workflow access requests.
- SAP Access Control ensures that our services are accessed by the right users since it send me alerts when an employee tries to access any application. That way, I am able to either authorize or cancel the request to safeguard of company data.
- With SAP Access Control, it is easy to automate and monitor how our team access services and applications. SAP Access Control has an automatic feature that notifies me when employees access applications and services and the issues they are encountering.
- In addition, SAP Access Control add security on employees login to ensure that their data on the applications are encrypted to never leak to cyber attackers.
- It’s clear that SAP Access Control has robust features that safeguard applications and services logins for our employees. However, it can be hectic during initial setup to fully customize them.
- Kudos to the vendor support team they streamlined customization by offering documentation and inviting us to join webinars when there is new feature update.
- Automated reports: With this capability, it is easy for me to track login behavior of clients on company applications.
- Backend integration: This set of feature enables me to connect SAP Access Control with SAP applications like SAP HANA to integrate data freely, other external applications and APIs
- Embedded security feature: This is another vital capability that ensures data is encrypted by sending alerts to managers whenever there is an attempt of company applications and services login.
- Eradication of data breaches to third-party users by securing employees logins.
- Integration with external services such as SAP HANA and IBM Datacap allows us to enjoy more capabilities such as data cleansing without having to keep logging out of the application. That help business users save time thus improving productivity.
- Vendor customer success helped us to reduce operational costs by offering free support on implementation, customization and integration.
- SolarWinds Access Rights Manager (ARM) and Cisco NAC Manager and Server
Unlike other network access control tools such as SolarWinds Access Rights Manager , SAP Access Control removes other super users privileges whenever there is need to monitor and troubleshoot a problem. This helps in complete monitoring by keeping a log off performed when there is troubleshooting in progress.
Do you think SAP Access Control delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Access Control's feature set?
Did SAP Access Control live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Access Control go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Access Control again?
SAP Access Control allocates high security on our company data by encrypting data and safeguarding logins every time a user tries to access our applications and services. During initial setup, it can be overwhelming to customize features on SAP Access Control, that’s why I would advice prospects that are looking to implement it to partner with third-party service providers or seek support from the vendor post implementation team.