Consolidate your data to create important decisions.https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biSAP Lumira DiscoveryUnspecified7.54531012016-07-13T21:14:14.295Z
July 13, 2016
Consolidate your data to create important decisions.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SAP BusinessObjects Lumira
SAP Lumira was was used across the whole organization. The business problem that it addressed was the gap that still exists between the European and U.S sectors of the company. In addition, it helped us understand our type of industry in both parts of the world. For example, any major differences, such as something that works well in one geography, that we can implement in the other if needed. It helped us to figure out what works best for a particular geographical area.
- User friendly, which allows you to consolidate a major data base on certain criteria. For example we were able to analyze revenue data for all materials across all 7 ½ years and find out which of the material current materials did provide that data for a certain year.
- Our company Global Bike was able to pull the material quantity sold per year to help forecast inventory levels for the future.
- Global Bike was able to see if there was seasonality in the revenue (USD) earned over the last 8 years. Further more, we were able to see which month had the highest revenue. It helped make important decisions in regards to resources for a particular time of the year.
- More formatting options for visual aid.
- Often hard to filter out data with certain criteria. Instant preview of the new filter as one hovers over the options would help.
- It seemed to lag at times when we were creating a slide show or report.
The drop down menu on the side to quantitative and qualitative data was really useful. The option to create a qualitative measure to a quantitative one in order to filter desired data was really convenient.
Formatting was easy to use and there were many great options. However, the system seemed to lag at times.