Overall Satisfaction with SAP Cloud Platform
SAP Integration Suite provides a great, out of the box solution that covers our needs from end to end - from design to building and deployment with hassle-free Integrations. It has lots of standard base tools that meet our business requirements and that are easy to configure and deploy.
- It is well for all electronic invoicing interfaces.
- It has lots of built-in Interfaces that are useful for business requirements like e-invoicing, order, etc.
- Reprocessing error messages.
- Moving maps from system to system.
- Improve the system download.
- Would be nice to have alert notifications for workflow messaging.
- We can migrate all our existing mapping from SAP PI/PO then upload the same mapping in SAP CPI.
We have implemented SAP Integration Suite to integrate SAP Ariba on-premise to Ariba on cloud processing. It's easy to build the mapping as SAP has given a lot of standard solution/mapping as per business needs.
The predictive analytics provide good insight into reporting analysis from different data sources. It provides insight details for our dashboards.
This is the most powerful tool available. The built-in capabilities provided by SAP do what we need them to do. The most important piece of built-in functionality we use is the cloud-to-cloud and cloud to on-premise connection.