Overall Satisfaction with SAP Crystal Reports
We use Crystal reports to pull data from all of our databases. We use it across the whole organization. We produce reports for analysis, massage data to be able to pull out meaningful trends and export data in various formats for our partners.
- Producing reports is intuitive.
- In its most used form, the software is easy to use and understand.
- It seems that we can change and manipulate data very quickly.
- It seems hard for us to figure out how to automate report generation.
- A "walk through, visually of how to use the software would be helpful for new users.
While we use Microsoft Excel to gather data and manipulate it, it is not nearly as easy to attach to databases as Crystal Reports seems to be.