Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Intelligence
SAP Data Intelligence is used in all company departments, but not all employees use it at workstations. On my end, it helps me to better understand business data by discovering, connecting and enriching unstructured, geospatial, and structured disjointed data in SAP and non-SAP sources.
- Has robust tools that make it easy to process disparate data.
- Machine learning capabilities improve innovation and enhance streamlined operations.
- Offers comprehensive metadata management rules, which improve compliance.
- Unfortunately, SAP offers a free trial for other services such as SAC, but they failed to include a free tier for SAP Data Intelligence.
- Automation of data management slashed tasks by over 60% in most departments for the first 8 months.
- Metadata catalogs have enabled us to categorize data from disjointed sources in one place.
- It runs multiple ML models which enhances flexibility when managing data.
- TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)
Unlike SAP Data Intelligence, TIBCO Cloud Integration is overpriced and does not run a large number of ML models such as Python, Go, R among other open sources.
Whenever I face challenges when using this solution, SAP quickly responds to my tickets, but I must be logged in.
SAP Data Intelligence has been useful in my day-to-day business processes by making it effective to understand data through data profiling, catalog, self-service data preparations among other data fabric processes.
Do you think SAP Data Intelligence delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Data Intelligence's feature set?
Did SAP Data Intelligence live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Data Intelligence go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Data Intelligence again?
We rely more on Cloud connectors for SAP and non-SAP. The connection between SAP HANA and SAP Data Intelligence has simplified the extraction of data on reports.
Hadoop SAP Integration Suite Spark
Machine-generated bases modeling on SAP Data Intelligence help us predict complex business processes, thus making decisions prior to impacts.