Overall Satisfaction with SAP for Banking
SAP has both mobile and desktop applications. It helps with credit management, tracking current accounts for customers, deposit management, and loan tracking even when we are on a customer visit. It helps me update data on the go to the server and helps me retrieve data just as easily.
- It helps with retrieving and updating information on the server.
- I can easily retrieve information regarding credit for a customer and process information to provide [the] best solution.
- SAP also assists in compliance management.
- Mobile application is difficult to use - its UI needs to be improved.
- Unable to process huge transactions quickly.
- Loan and Fund Deposit Management
- Customer - Current and Saving Account Management and Maintenance
- Compliance and Regulatory Management
- SAP eases the process of retrieving and updating information on the go.
- The purchase decision was not mine - but it is an expensive software that requires [a] lengthy implementation process and has a huge learning curve.
Do you think SAP for Banking delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP for Banking's feature set?
Did SAP for Banking live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP for Banking go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP for Banking again?
SAP [needs] a UI upgrade soon - it is getting difficult to operate, especially when huge transactions are involved. SAP's mobile application however gives easy access to data and we can address and search it when needed. This also helps to provide appropriate information to customers and I can update the transaction details on the go.