Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an electronic signature platform and service, and part of the Adobe Document Cloud suite of document management solutions, the other being Adobe Acrobat.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/jG/RU/BVQ2SQWF493R.JPEGGreat for Wedding Vendors!I use Adobe Sign as a way to send photography contracts to all of my clients. Most of these are wedding contracts, but I do also use it for session contracts and for contract amendments. Each time a client is ready to book with me, I can quickly prepare a form and send it out to them. It has streamlined my processes immensely. It also solves filing issues since I can always find a contract even when I'm not in my office. So, if I'm out during the day (since I work from home) I can pull up the app and look at a contract and keep a great level of professionalism and quick turnaround with clients. It has eliminated printing and scanning and stressing over ensuring I have duplicate copies, etc. when going through the signing process. It allows my clients to see that I have a good handle on my company and they feel better about having a professional in both a creative and business sense for their wedding photography.,Instant emails and confirmations are a huge plus for me. I know that something is sent or when it is signed. The emails let me know and I can immediately download and print the signed copy for my paper records. Easy filling of forms helps keep me moving quickly. I can open a document I've created and Adobe Sign will go through and detect where there are spaces for form filling. This lets me work quickly by filling in the blanks or marking them for the signer. Streamlined for my clients. They love the ease that they can click through and sign and initial the contract or fill in any sections that they have to add text too. This shows them a level of professionalism in a saturated market to let them feel confident in their choice of a high quality photographer.,Sometimes I get mixed up between preparing a document in Acrobat and sending it off for signature in Adobe Sign. I'm not sure where the disconnect is, but I'll prepare the form in Acrobat and once I click to send it, either more spaces will populate where I've already created text boxes, etc., or I won't be able to edit the ones I had created. This could be user error, but I do have some frustration with how to keep from duplicating text boxes or a form not letting me complete it when I'm into Adobe Sign before I send.,9,I invest in the Adobe Cloud for programs like Lightroom, Photoshop and Illustrator. This is a perk that came with the entire cloud when I first purchased it, so I get to use it at no "added" investment to my business. When it was time to renew, I decided against downgrading to the Photographer-only Adobe plan because I loved the benefits of these added smaller programs like Adobe Sign and others like Adobe Spark.,,Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Apple iCloudAdobe Sign, the difference between receiving a signed contract the same day or notI mainly use it for my freelance projects when I need a customer to sign a contract. It is great as it is part of my Adobe CC package that I also use as a freelancer. It helps me get signatures quickly due to its ease of use; I send online, so clients do not need to print out anything to sign, they can immediately sign online.,It is fairly easy to use, it is pretty self-explanatory There are a lot of available options and fields to add to a letter, print name, address, company name etc It stores all the signed contracts It notifies you when a contract is viewed and/ or signed,Maybe an option to import contacts. That way I don't have to type or copy an email address all the time The design itself can be a bit slicker. It looks a bit cheap When I want to reload the document, everything I've done in it; placements of fields and signature areas, is lost and I have to start over completely from the beginning (including adding recipient email). This is not a very good UX,7,Very positive impact; the ease of having clients sign contracts online instead of having them print a contract out, sign it and scan it again to email it. The latter usually takes longer and clients sometime procrastinate with that a lot more. In short; I receive signed contracts back a lot faster with Adobe Sign It comes with the Adobe Suite, so I don't have to purchase yet another software solution. Obviously that is a plus on expense and just overal ease.,DocuSign and RightSignature,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe XD, Adobe Acrobat DCWorthy product with solid development roadmapOur sales, finance, legal, and HR departments use Adobe Sign. We use it internally, too, for expense report submissions and other routine matters requiring employee signatures. We have geographically separated offices so this software makes it super easy to complete the signature process, saving multiple steps if we were to use email. Also, we have Adobe Sign integrated with Salesforce so as deals close, the Adobe-signed order confirmation automatically appears in the relevant Salesforce Opportunity object, triggering automated workflows. We're happy with this setup.,Good user interface to prepare a document for signature Nice feature to store frequently used documents in a library Auto field detection and auto-alignment of fields is a nice touch,The auto-field detection is not perfect, and it sometimes takes longer to fix the guesses made by the system versus doing it manually from scratch. If I make an error when preparing a document for signature and want to go back, it's quite difficult in the current interface. It would be handy to have a final confirmation screen that lists the name of the parties to whom a document is being sent for signature, the name of the document, and the order of signing. This would help me be 100% sure that I am sending the right document to the right people. (We all make mistakes!),8,Positive impact in huge time savings.,DocuSign,QuickBooks Premier, Box, Replicon TimeAttendAdobe Sign offers a powerful tool for managing signature capture workflowsAdobe Sign provides us with a robust method to send and capture signatures remotely and then process documents using defined workflows. We use it for several processes within our department that require employee or students to acknowledge communications, to fill out forms, and to sign forms and agreements. We were already using Adobe Acrobat to create fillable forms, so it was easy to migrate these into Adobe Sign. We were able to define common workflows and make it easy to capture multiple signatures and responses in a row on a single document that can then be archived.,A tremendous strength is being able to describe workflows with successive signatures (i.e., Person 1 signs, then it goes to Person 2 to sign). Additionally, email notifications make it easy to know when agreements are signed and when followup actions need taken. Templates make it easy to do repetitive signing; it is still possible to do one-off forms as well. The dashboard makes it easy to keep track of how many agreements are in what stage of the process.,The dashboard is not as user-friendly as it could be. It lacks some intuitiveness. It would be awesome to have better integration with Active Directory (for SSO/contacts) and with cloud file storage solutions. Adobe Sign is not as intuitive as it could be with filling in templates.,8,Overall, Adobe Sign has saved us significant time and ensured full completion and compliance with signature capture. A huge improvement over existing processes has been Adobe Sign's capturing workflow dashboard which allows us to at a glance see which signatures are still pending.,Great small business toolWe use Adobe Sign for management agreements with clients. A simple signature and date for agreement, is far easier than requiring mailing/printing/scanning etc.,Clear direction for what is needed. Emailing back the signed document at completion.,As a user, I see no changes obviously needed.,8,Our ROI is 100% in time gained back to keep our process running quickly instead of waiting for a print/scan.,SignRequest and Zoho Sign,Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Sign
Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)

Adobe Sign Reviews

Adobe Sign
Filter 99 vetted Adobe Sign reviews and ratings
Caitlyn Weathers profile photo
July 12, 2018

Adobe Sign Review: "Great for Wedding Vendors!"

• Instant emails and confirmations are a huge plus for me. I know that something is sent or when it is signed. The emails let me know and I can immediately download and print the signed copy for my paper records.
  • Easy filling of forms helps keep me moving quickly. I can open a document I've created and Adobe Sign will go through and detect where there are spaces for form filling. This lets me work quickly by filling in the blanks or marking them for the signer.
  • Streamlined for my clients. They love the ease that they can click through and sign and initial the contract or fill in any sections that they have to add text too. This shows them a level of professionalism in a saturated market to let them feel confident in their choice of a high quality photographer.
  • Sometimes I get mixed up between preparing a document in Acrobat and sending it off for signature in Adobe Sign. I'm not sure where the disconnect is, but I'll prepare the form in Acrobat and once I click to send it, either more spaces will populate where I've already created text boxes, etc., or I won't be able to edit the ones I had created. This could be user error, but I do have some frustration with how to keep from duplicating text boxes or a form not letting me complete it when I'm into Adobe Sign before I send.
When working often with contracts and the need to keep track of a lot of different clients, Adobe Sign is really helpful. Early in my business when I didn't have a large number of clients and I did most everything in person, it would have been a more unnecessary luxury for me. Now that I do a lot of work online and my clients are reaching farther and farther and more regularly hire me from over an hour drive away and sometimes out of state, I've found it extremely helpful when I can't meet in person. I've even moved to doing all contracts through Adobe Sign, even if we are meeting in person.
Read Caitlyn Weathers's full review
July 24, 2018

Review: "Adobe Sign, the difference between receiving a signed contract the same day or not"

• It is fairly easy to use, it is pretty self-explanatory
  • There are a lot of available options and fields to add to a letter, print name, address, company name etc
  • It stores all the signed contracts
  • It notifies you when a contract is viewed and/ or signed
  • Maybe an option to import contacts. That way I don't have to type or copy an email address all the time
  • The design itself can be a bit slicker. It looks a bit cheap
  • When I want to reload the document, everything I've done in it; placements of fields and signature areas, is lost and I have to start over completely from the beginning (including adding recipient email). This is not a very good UX
It is great for freelancers needing to send contracts to clients and have them sign online, extremely convenient. On top of all, it is part of the Adobe Suite so as a web designer or developer it is included in the software package you more than likely already use.
July 12, 2018

Adobe Sign Review: "Worthy product with solid development roadmap"

• Good user interface to prepare a document for signature
  • Nice feature to store frequently used documents in a library
  • Auto field detection and auto-alignment of fields is a nice touch
  • The auto-field detection is not perfect, and it sometimes takes longer to fix the guesses made by the system versus doing it manually from scratch.
  • If I make an error when preparing a document for signature and want to go back, it's quite difficult in the current interface.
  • It would be handy to have a final confirmation screen that lists the name of the parties to whom a document is being sent for signature, the name of the document, and the order of signing. This would help me be 100% sure that I am sending the right document to the right people. (We all make mistakes!)
Best for Salesforce integration for sales order confirmations, and NDAs with new potential business partners.
Less appropriate in countries where digital signing is not yet the norm.
July 12, 2018

Review: "Adobe Sign offers a powerful tool for managing signature capture workflows"

• A tremendous strength is being able to describe workflows with successive signatures (i.e., Person 1 signs, then it goes to Person 2 to sign).
  • Additionally, email notifications make it easy to know when agreements are signed and when followup actions need taken.
  • Templates make it easy to do repetitive signing; it is still possible to do one-off forms as well.
  • The dashboard makes it easy to keep track of how many agreements are in what stage of the process.
  • The dashboard is not as user-friendly as it could be. It lacks some intuitiveness.
  • It would be awesome to have better integration with Active Directory (for SSO/contacts) and with cloud file storage solutions.
  • Adobe Sign is not as intuitive as it could be with filling in templates.
Adobe Sign is extremely well suited to situations where you have templated forms that need to be signed electronically. It shines in situations where the signer(s) are not physically present when multiple signatures are needed, and when you need to archive a copy of the finished signed form. Adobe Sign also works well in situations where there are one-off forms or documents that need signed or filled in and the same criteria applies.
August 17, 2018

Adobe Sign Review: "Great small business tool"

• Clear direction for what is needed.
  • Emailing back the signed document at completion.
  • As a user, I see no changes obviously needed.
Adobe Sign is well suited for larger business (higher volume) due to the price point. There are more affordable, smaller E-signature providers for small business or a low volume of documents.
Alexandra Gerritsen, MBA profile photo
January 15, 2018

Adobe Sign Review: "Buyer Beware"

Adobe Echosign is being used as an integration with NetSuite to sign multiple documents and agreements throughout the organization.
  • NetSuite integration is seamless
  • Easy to use for reps, including Sales folks
  • Horrible Customer Experience, little to no communication on issues or concerns when we have emailed them
  • Not an ethical organization, they have not lowered our pricing after a previous commitment and only entertained it after we received competitor pricing. Even then they tried to lock us into a 3-year agreement without even talking to us
Adobe EchoSign has been a horrible experience for our company. I have been a customer of theirs before and have had no issues, but now they have lied during the sales process and are not giving us the discount that we agreed upon during the sales process. The only way they agreed to it was when I submitted my cancellation notice where they matched the pricing but slid in a 3-year deal without notice. They have not been responsive and my rep, Ulicces Gonzalez has been horrible. Buyers beware, please go to Docusign or another company that has good customer service!
Read Alexandra Gerritsen, MBA's full review
September 14, 2017

Adobe Sign Review: "Adobe eSign - The best signing experience"

Adobe eSign is being used primarily by our sales organization for execution of agreements and statements of work, which reduces our time to close by enabling an electronic signature process. It is also used by our HR department during the new hire process, making it easier for employees to complete the onboarding process.
  • We have integrated Adobe eSign with our instance of Salesforce.com. The integration is seemless to the end user, which makes sending agreements for signature a user-friendly experience.
  • The majority of our clients allow us to use an electronic signature process, and have not experienced any issues with the Adobe eSign experience.
  • Adobe eSign allows the recipient to delegate signing authority to someone else with in their organization, enabling us to forward statements of work to the client for review prior to their sending for internal signature.
  • Adobe eSign allows multiple signers within each organization.
  • Adobe eSign allows you to establish the order in which a document will be signed.
  • Adobe eSign allows you to write a custom message to the recipient.
  • It is very easy to create custom fields for the recipient to complete during the signing process.
  • Adobe eSign allows you to see where the document is in the signing process. It date/time stamps each step, from sending to view to sign for each person.
  • We have experienced some challenges in getting answers from Adobe eSign as it relates to its integration with Salesforce when Salesforce announces significant changes to their org. Otherwise, Adobe eSign support has been very good.
  • As a long-time client of Adobe eSign, the one area for improvement that applies to us specifically is the grandfathering of pricing. When we initially signed up for eSign, we had a larger pool of users. While our license needs have dropped since initial signing, we have retained our original license count so that we can keep the best pricing. If we were to switch to a lower count, they will no longer honor our pricing and it will cost us more. While I understand their logic, it just seems like a strange approach to take.
Adobe eSign is well suited to an organization wanting to integrate an electronic signature solution with Salesforce.com. The integration is seemless to the end user and very user friendly. It can be used for essentially any signing scenario you can think of, but it is very well suited for signing legal agreements, as you can place fields for various bits of information as well as the signature block.
Lori Diggs profile photo
February 19, 2016

Adobe Sign Review: "E-Sign-Saving Time and Money and Keeping Order"

We use Adobe eSign Services for policy acknowledgements. Each year we have employees acknowledge they have read the employee handbook and use Adobe eSign for this. We also use it when there is a new policy that more than 10 employees have to sign off on. The final use is for when one of our employees wants to use a auto out of our fleet for company business. We send the acknowledgment to them. They have to review and provide us with their drivers license information and birth date. Then we add a second signature which is a person from our insurance team who runs an MVR to make sure the person has an active drivers license and is able to drive a company car. Then final copy goes to HR who makes a copy for the employee file. All can be done in a matter of minutes instead of days sending forms back and forth.
  • Multiple signatures on one form.
  • Providing an audit trail that stands up in court.
  • Easy tracking of where you stand when needing multiple forms signed.
  • Ease of form creation.
  • Speed of system.
I think Adobe E-Sign is well suited when you need many acknowledgements at once (MegaSign feature). It is also quite useful if you have one form that needs to get multiple signatures as part of a process (e.g. employee, authorized user, manager). I think it might be a little too cumbersome for just one signature on one form.
Read Lori Diggs's full review
Jake Smith profile photo
March 22, 2016

Adobe Sign Review: "Adobe Makes it Seamless"

Being able to get documents signed fast is critical. Nobody enjoys printing something out signing it then scanning it back in the computer. Adobe eSign makes it easy to use. People are much more likely to sign and send back documents in a timely fashion using eSign. Being a usability expert I have been highly impressed on how easy it is!
  • Fast.
  • Easy.
  • Get your documents signed and back quickly.
  • Price could be a bit more reasonable.
It's very effective whenever you need something signed, however in some industries they require an ink signature, but the majority will accept eSign.
Read Jake Smith's full review
Michael Young profile photo
April 29, 2015

Adobe Sign Review: "Capturing Signatures in Minutes."

• Adobe EchoSign enables us to quickly and easily reach our client base of over 5,000 independent contractors across the country. Because our clients are located all across the United States it would be an inefficient use of time and resources to maintain their agreements and service contracts any other way than EchoSign. I am the admin for our EchoSign account with six subgroups that I manage a variety of documents for. I am easily able to locate a document, find its current status and see all who have shared it. This makes managing a large amount of documents very simple.
  • EchoSign is very user friendly in that every tab is easily recognizable as to its functionality and use. Being the one that trains our company on how to use and maximize EchoSign it is very easy for new employees to grasp because of how user friendly it is.
  • Getting a document uploaded into EchoSign and available for immediate use is very simple. I utilize Adobe Acrobat X Pro to create all the custom fields and the overall look of the document and then simply add the document to my EchoSign library with the appropriate signature fields.
  • Adobe EchoSign makes signing and filling out our contracts/agreements a simply process for the client. EchoSign walks clients through each field on a document in which information is required.
  • I do a lot of widgets within EchoSign and as far as I can tell there is no way to go back and edit the document if a change needs to be made without being required to redo the whole widget. Unlike uploading a document and having the capability of editing it once it is saved, widgets are a one time save and hope it is 100% correct. This gets particularly annoying when I am turning a 20 page document with lots of required and non required fields into a widget, one mistake means redoing the whole thing.
  • It seems there would be an easier process for archiving documents. A one or two click process would be nice and much easier for people I train to remember and grasp.
  • It may be due to my skill level but seems having more than one signer where one is optional gets a little tedious and difficult when it spans a large number of documents.
To try out each of the different types of e-signing software out there and to go through the process themselves. It is important to look at the process through the client's point of view. Depending on your client base, if a particular software is difficult or confusing for you (as the one overseeing the process) then chances are it is even more confusing for those you are sending it to.
Read Michael Young's full review
Jessie Mead profile photo
December 09, 2014

Adobe Sign Review: "Lecho my Echo...sign."

Echosign is currently being used by 2 departments within our organizations, soon to be the full company. It addresses the NDAs needing to be signed by every buyer on each of our clients in market (currently about 500 in market). We receive about 1200 NDAs per month, so Echosign is extremely valuable.
  • The integration between Echosign and our Salesforce CRM is ingenious. Our company absolutely loves being able to provide its confidentiality agreements to potential buyers and clients, knowing it will come back to the respective team member as well as attach in Salesforce.
  • The reporting aspect is also great - we use these document reports as leader boards within the company to offer perspective and motivation for future documents.
  • The signing process is insanely easy. You can sign from a phone, computer, iPad - basically anywhere. I'm impressed with the timeliness of delivery and ease of use.
  • Our company uses a custom made widget for Salesforce purposes, and we aren't able to send the completed document to more than one contact (other than a standard cc). It would be great if this is something considered moving forward.
  • We have had a little more difficult of a time working with a multi-signature process. Transitioning the next department into our CRM system has been successful, but having the ability for multi-signing is the next big step we need to conquer.
  • Echosign always seems to be going through maintenance or glitches in the service - I know this is something actively being worked on, but always something to be considered.
Echosign is a great tool and is capable of fitting most any business. With the other companies competing out there, it is definitely crucial to understand what your long term goal is for a signing program like this. Are you focusing on simple documents needing secure signatures, or are you more focused on sending mass emails in hopes of getting a response on one of them? Are you interested in viewing dashboards among users to rate and compare how your team is doing, or is this for a single user? Does the price fit your range? Are you more interested in performing the entire customization process yourself, or would you like superb support from a company like Echosign?
Read Jessie Mead's full review
Laura Cain profile photo
December 05, 2014

Adobe Sign Review: "Adobe Echosign increases efficiency"

Adobe Echosign is being used by our Business Development Department, to send out proposals to potential clients, and send out signoffs to current clients. It helps expedite the signoff process, making it easier for both us internally and for clients.
  • Echosign makes it extremely easy to get signatures - it's very clear who to send it to, how to get them to sign, etc.
  • Echosign has quick ways to edit documents - you can easily change who should be signing the document, remind someone to sign the document, print document, etc.
  • The search function has a lot of room for improvement - unless the word is in the title, it can be extremely difficult to find.
  • It would be very helpful for there to be an easy way to merge accounts - we've had issues in the past with some users not being linked and it can be very difficult to change.
  • The customer service is EXTREMELY lacking - you typically are required to submit any help requests via email which can be slow and frustrating if the issues aren't understood.
Do you send out a lot of documents that require signatures? If so, and you're sending them out via either email or paper (i.e. where the person has to print out document, sign, scan, and send back) are you finding that this drastically slows down receiving signatures? If so, Adobe Echosign is a very easy and fast way for even the least technologically savvy people to sign and send.
Read Laura Cain's full review
Alaina Jones profile photo
November 22, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Great Tool for Electronic Signature Collection"

• Incredibly easy to upload routine documents stored in account library or upload a brand new, customized document.
  • Website provides clear instructions for reader use. Also very easy to guide new users through signing documents.
  • EchoSign provides a signature audit summary that allows the tracking of signature progression. A very useful tool in proving signature email address, IP address and date/time stamp.
  • Website also provides opportunity to send reminders to document recipients to sign if they have not done so by a specific timeline.
  • Provides return receipt to the signer of the document once completed.
  • Would be nice to have clearer way to distinguish which fields are required in order to submit documents once it's been signed versus which fields are just optional.
  • Although EchoSign does allow for multiple signers using the same email address, the document will be sent multiple times. Would be nice if both signers (who share an email address) could complete all fields the first time visiting the website rather than having to complete one section and then waiting for the second email to log back into the site and complete the document.
  • Would be great to be possible to allow multiple signatures through a tablet (such as an iPad) run flawlessly. We've noticed issues retrieving the second signature when customers sign contracts through our tablets.
EchoSign has been extremely easy to work with. Once a primary account has been created with a company, it is very easy to create sub accounts that can be used per team. This is essential for our company, which has teams that deal with unique documents that require absolute privacy between the administrator and our customer. The EchoSign website is easy to maneuver and provides great tutorials and how-to guides. So long as the signature requirement for the particular document allows for an electronic signature as opposed to a wet signature, EchoSign is an efficient tool to utilize.
Read Alaina Jones's full review
Scott Evans profile photo
November 19, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Echo sign...essential!"

• The product is simple to use but has the depth to cover a large variety of requirements.
  • It has greatly improved our client retention rate.
  • It has Improved our turnaround time for cases.
  • It is consistent and reliable, having used the system over the past 2 years, it is rare that we find it is unavailable for use.
  • It gives us and our client's options, rather than having to rely on the postal services to get our agreements signed.
  • I would like to see some development to the building of forms, we recently found it quite difficult designing a form using the Echosign coding in word because the size of the field is reliant on the number of characters in the field name. Perhaps this could be altered so we could just type in the number to represent the size of the field.
  • I would like to be able to validate a form as it is being completed, depending on responses provided by a client. Essentially an interactive form.
  • The agreement quite commonly finds it's way into a clients junk email.
My view is this product is essential. The only thing I would consider would be whether or not to integrate it with their own system. I would recommend they assess the types of documents they will using the system for and how regularly these need to be sent. It took us approximately 1 week to integrate 15 documents with our system and we had to alter all our standard workflows to cater to Echosign's functionality.
Read Scott Evans's full review
Jason Kwicien profile photo
November 16, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Easy to Use Document Signing System"

• The ability to send an estimate/contract for signature with a single click has made ease of use for our franchisees and training our employees extremely easy.
  • Salesforce Integration - new agreement templates and the EchoSign button makes it easier to send agreements based on templates that we create ahead of time allowing our franchisees to utilize these agreements universally instead of maintaining multiple copies.
  • A centralized database of all our contracts across the country for reference is very important. Knowing that Echosign has the security in place to store these is important.
  • NEED AN ANDROID APP!
  • Text wrapping function on the forms so that wording does not go off the contract
Same as previous answer. If Android app is not a high priority on your list to use the product then definitely would recommend it.
Read Jason Kwicien's full review
Ellen Butler profile photo
February 10, 2014

Adobe Sign Review: "Get contracts signed faster w EchoSign!"

EchoSign is a quick and easy solution to getting documents signed electronically. I was able to use the trial version for over a year before I exceeded the monthly free limit. I gladly paid for the year of use. My contracts are typically very simple and require one signature. I did not spend long comparing or researching alternatives but trusted the Adobe name and have been very pleased and regularly recommend the service to other friends and clients. I like being able to quickly review contracts out for signature and scheduling follow up reminders too! Overall I've been very pleased.
  • Allows clients/buyers to quickly sign and return contracts and documents.
  • Great reminder feature to search for any contracts out for signature and send reminders - either a single reminder, or daily until it is signed.
  • Mobile compatible - many of my customers are traveling so allowing them to confirm their contract and sign quickly from their mobile device is a HUGE time saver!
  • I haven't researched (or had the need) for contracts w multiple areas to sign/initial. They may be able to make this easier.
EchoSign works well for my simple contracts w a single area to sign/initial. Would be ideal for ANY industry needing to get contracts/documents signed. Much more professional than sending word docs or other files over that require printing, signing, scanning, faxing, emailing, etc. EchoSign provides a good record of the status of all contracts.
Read Ellen Butler's full review
Aaron DeRan profile photo
November 27, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Excellent User Experience with Noticeable ROI"

• When integrated with a document generation solution such as Conga, EchoSign provides a seamless end to end electronic document solution for providing customers the ability to receive, sign, and return contracts and agreements in a fraction of the time it would take to print, sign, and return.
  • EchoSign is very client friendly, making it simple and straightforward to use, even for first time recipients. It walks users through each step of the process.
  • EchoSign is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. This increases the likeliness of user adoption and maximizes its ROI.
  • Document archiving could be a bit easier to manage.
  • Management of multiple signers with a single email account should be done without sending the document multiple times to the same address.
In my current role, it is my responsibility to solution client challenges that may involve the recommendation of a solution such as EchoSign. Typically we will engage in a vendor assessment process, but especially in use cases that align closely with those which I have first hand experience, I may make a direct recommendation to implement EchoSign.
Read Aaron DeRan's full review
Greg Hughes profile photo
November 21, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Stop wasting time, use EchoSign"

• The control settings of EchoSign are great. Having the ability to choose what documents each party sees just by putting the signature box on a certain page is a huge time saving asset to our operations. It allows us to get multiple documents signed at once without having to go back and attach documents later.
  • I love that all signed documents are stored within EchoSign and can be printed or saved to your hard drive at any time with the click of a button.
  • The Mega Sign feature is awesome for getting one thing signed by a lot of people at one time. Whenever we need a document signed by everyone in the company, it can be done within minutes.
  • It would be great if the content of signature/content boxes lined up neater so it was easier to place cleanly on a line.
  • EchoSign adds an additional page with signatures at the bottom of my documents and I can't figure out how to turn it off.
If you are tired of using a fax machine or scanner and want document turnaround within minutes rather than hours, you should use EchoSign.
Read Greg Hughes's full review
Justin Bullock profile photo
November 16, 2013

Adobe Sign: "End user review of Adobe EchoSign"

• The deals I closed using EchoSign had both a higher likelihood of closing AND shorter sales cycles. In my previous role, I used EchoSign to send and manage several hundred customer contracts and orders. When compared to the deals closed without EchoSign, the deals closed using EchoSign closed faster and more often.
  • The easy to manage alerts help you understand when a contract has been opened, viewed, forwarded, and signed.
  • The optional reminders allowed me to passively remind prospective customers to sign their documents.
  • Some EchoSign e-mails would get caught in SPAM filters.
How consistent are your processes around customer contracts/orders?
How satisfied are you with the time it takes from sending out contract to getting a signed order?
What kind of visibility do you have once a contract is sent our for signature?
How easy is it to get metrics by rep, team, etc. regarding conversion rates?
Read Justin Bullock's full review
Gretchen Gosnell profile photo
November 09, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Echosign is a no-brainer for small business."

• We use Echosign to manage over 200 independent contractor agreements. The logistics of trying to get people in the office to sign their agreements each year is challenging. Echosign has allowed us the flexibility to get the agreements to our contractors, signed, and returned much more efficiently. The contractors appreciate not having to make the drive in to sign their paperwork and I can focus more energy on hiring and service management, instead of scheduling and hounding people who are already on board.
  • We use this same model for all of our client contracts as well. 80% of our business happens using e-mail and our online website. When our clients book services with us we can send them their contracts for review and to be signed with the touch of a button. Our clients are busy professionals with full time jobs and they don't have time to come into the office or mail paperwork back and forth. Echosign is a win win solution.
  • I love that Echosign has a built in reminder system as well. You can set up a reminder daily or weekly. It sends an email to the receipt ant on your behalf which allows our team to focus on other tasks instead of managing the items we need signed.
  • Echosign does allow you to customizes your forms, but I would like the ability to customize it further so that the reminder emails and notifications can be branded with our business pieces, such as font, colors, links, and logo use.
  • One thing I would really like to see changed on these forms is the text formatting. When you add a large form field, the font size changes to fit the field size. It would be nice if all the text stayed a consistent size regardless of the amount of text entered or the size of the box. It makes the forms look a little unprofessional.
  • Also, I would like to see a wrap-function for the text. Instead of the text running off the page in a straight line, having it return down to the next line just like when you're using a field in an Excel spreadsheet with the wrap text function.
The best way to use Echosign in my option it to have solid forms with good formatting. When the forms you need signed are designed with Echosign's functionality in mind, using Echosign is as easy as drag and drop. Now when I create contracts or forms that need to be signed, I make sure the areas that need to be signed are formatted to fit the text boxes I will use when uploading them to Echosign. It's makes adding a new form to be signed super fast and easy. Plus, it looks nicer.
Read Gretchen Gosnell's full review
September 07, 2016

Adobe Sign Review: "eSign Makes My Life eAsier!"

We use Adobe eSign for all of our contracts/agreements. We send approximately 4-5 agreements out each week. Most agreements are signed by one client, but occasionally we need to send it to 2+ additional signers, and eSign makes that process very simple. Before I joined our company, they were still sending hard copy agreements that had to be printed/signed/scanned twice. Adobe eSign makes us more efficient and our clients much prefer it to the old print/sign/scan method.
  • eSign is very easy for the end user. Clients rarely have issues receiving/reviewing and following the instructions to sign the document.
  • The "Manage" section in the eSign interface is very handy. In a quick snap shot I can see agreements we have outstanding, the ones I need to sign, as well as all of the recently signed and/or cancelled. Rather than having to check with the employee who issued the agreement as to its status, I can just check there.
  • I really like the reminder functionality as well as the history log for each document. Before we reach out to a client who hasn't signed their agreement we can check to see whether or not they've viewed it (including the specific date and time) and we can easily send them a friendly reminder.
  • The document "send" process has several steps. There are about 10 fields you fill in before you move to the next page to position the signature boxes on the actual document. If you forget or miss-fill one of the the fields, you cannot go back. You have to start over.
  • The history log does not keep track of the reminders you send.
Adobe eSign has worked for every contract our company has issued for the past 3 years. From simple one signature consulting agreements, to multiple page, multiple signer partnership agreements and MNDAs, we find the program meets all of our needs. Clients receiving our contracts rarely ever have any trouble viewing, downloading and signing the document. We have not found an instance for which eSign has not worked.
Alex Lim profile photo
November 19, 2013

Adobe Sign: "Adobe Echosign Review"

• Adobe Echosign makes it easy to upload documents and then manage them. I particularly like the preview box that allows you to view the first page of the document when selecting it from the list of documents.
  • Echosign allows documents to be viewed and shared with ease.
  • Getting signatures for documents is an easy process.
  • I think that there should be a notification system that informs you when you have documents that need to be signed.
  • Placing fields in documents is difficult.
  • The field options available are confusing.
I would recommend Adobe Echosign. I would advise my colleague to familiarize him/herself with inserting fields into documents. It is a process that takes getting used to. Additionally, it is important to get to know the layout of Adobe Echosign. It has so many different functions that it can be confusing to navigate.
Read Alex Lim's full review
Kurtis Hall profile photo
November 16, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRODUCT"

• Format of agreement.
  • Fast response time.
  • Electronic signature process.
  • On contract send, include the business/company that the agreement is coming from first, rather than later in the subject line.
Great service, fast, efficient, and clean! Works well for all parties involved.
Read Kurtis Hall's full review
Rick Tawfik profile photo
November 16, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Echosign leverages the advantage of today's technology"

• Streamlines the approval process
  • Enhances the ability to monitor the activity of the client around the contract
  • Eliminates the chance of not knowing where the contract is
  • Better ability with Salesforce.com to review contract and note before being sent
  • If contract needs to change, allow some way to replace original sent document with perhaps an 'Revised Status' feature instead of cancelled status of the original contract
Echosign has delivered a solution that leverages all the advantages of today's technology. For a sales person, the ability to track the final stages of his/her hard work puts the icing on the cake to completing the close of the sales process. In addition, the excuse of losing documents in transit are no longer issues.
Read Rick Tawfik's full review
Joshua Lipton profile photo
May 01, 2013

Adobe Sign Review: "Choose Echosign and your users will thank you"

• Echosign's greatest strength is its out of the box usability for a wide variety of users. There is also a clear depth of functionality however they do not confuse the interface with too much information or customization options.
  • Echosign integrates well with major enterprise SAAS products such as Salesforce.com and Box.com. Being able to tie our executed agreements to the relevant records in those systems is a huge win.
  • Echosign's usability is reflected in the fact that our People Department was immediately able to assume responsibility for getting electronic signature on key employee documents with no training and virtually no ongoing support.
  • "Only I Sign" functionality where you are signing an agreement that was not sent to you from within EchoSign is difficult to find. Further, it is not entirely apparent how to do self-signature on those type of documents without a bit of trial and error (or help from a co-worker).
  • Managing of documents out for signature could be improved - the ability to modify certain aspects of an unsigned document that has been sent (without cancelling it and starting over) could use help.
Echosign delivers precisely what we needed from an e-signature platform and over the last 5+ years has never failed to meet the challenges we've thrown at it. It is less burdened with the technical debt and legacy design of its major competitors and the Adobe acquisition has not done anything to diminish it's capabilities. I wholeheartedly recommend this product.
Read Joshua Lipton's full review