Adobe Sign Reviews

Dieter Hovorka | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 18, 2020

Say goodbye to paper

We use it a lot with external parties to sign LPOIs, Invoices, Contracts, SLAs and many more. With the use of all departments and integrated to AD AZURE it is essential in our organization.
  • Legal in all countries on the world.
  • Full extensive trail report.
  • Integrations are key and ready for many solutions.
  • Usage across Microsoft Office and Teams and SharePoint.
  • Support is poor.
  • Documentation quite incomplete or out of sync especially when it comes to integration.
  • Quota for transactions can not be defined on user level or department level.
It is quite a complete solution that allows the usage of e-Signature and legal Digital Signature and advanced signature. The mobile client also allows you to check your document status and participate in the signature process on the road. The OTP option which allows delegated signature is cool.
Read Dieter Hovorka's full review
Andrew Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 06, 2020

Easy way to get documents signed

We use Adobe Sign across the whole business. It saves us a lot of time and effort in getting documents approved and signed. Not sure that it actually helps us win more deals but is certainly more user friendly than the print and sign method. And it works quite well.
  • Saves us time in getting documents signed
  • Makes paperwork easier
  • Makes formalizing engagements easier
  • Its integration with Word (Office 365) breaks sometimes, which is really disruptive.
  • Some of the layout options are limiting.
  • Adobe support is not great if you ever need help.
We usually provide straightforward documentation and for that purpose Adobe Sign is perfect. I am not sure how it would go on larger more complex documents but for what we need it for, it works. Sometimes it fails inside MS Word, which is disruptive but it is still better than having to seek signatures via the print and sign method.
Read Andrew Knight's full review
Arcoma L. Briceño | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 02, 2020

Adobe Sign: All You Need for Simple, Straight-Forward Business to Client Signing

Our team uses Adobe Sign for investor contracts. We have Authentisign on the realtor end, for retail clients. Adobe Sign is more friendly to a layperson, with a lot of versatility for the user to set up different scenarios. We use it to interface with the lender, the investor, the title company, and more.
  • It's very simple to set up, unlike Docusign, which is like giving birth through your eyeball.
  • It integrates well with the Florida Far/Bar forms.
  • Has plenty of versatility for working with different types of clients.
  • Reminders is limited and clunky, but I can work around that most of the time.
  • Having an expiration date in real estate is very helpful, but it creates unnecessary work if the person is not computer savvy and takes longer to comply. In a practical sense, it makes no difference whether a contract is signed on time or late...if the parties perform as if the contract is in force. So this can create extra work.
  • Field Data Download is hard to use and likely causes extra work.
This interface is so much like doing email that it sometimes tricks you into thinking you are in your Gmail account. This is great for those wanting simplicity, direct interaction, easy to understand words, and quick functional buttons. It doesn't have the complexity to do deeper actions, but that is fine for what it is.
Read Arcoma L. Briceño's full review
Shanna Baty | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 02, 2020

Adobe Sign Reduces Clientele Slippage

We use Adobe Sign to send legal documentation to our clients via email so that we may file cases for them immediately without delay. This helps curb the slippage we would experience when sending out paper retainers. Instead of waiting for the clients to receive a paper copy, sign it, and hope they send it back; we walk them the process of signing over the phone and get the documents back immediately.
  • It auto-fills client information into legal documents.
  • Clients only sign one time and signature is applied to all pages.
  • There is an electronic trail with dates documents are sent, received, and returned.
  • The home screen could be more simplified.
  • It seems like there are too many options for how to send the documents.
  • It's easier search tool to find documents that have already been sent or received.
Adobe Sign has made it easy for our clients to understand and sign our legal retainer documents. Because the documents are sent electronically via e-mail, we are able to sit on the phone with our client and explain each page as they scroll through and sign. They are able to sign on any kind of electronic device with their finger, stylus, etc.
Read Shanna Baty's full review
June 29, 2020

amazing buy, worth every penny in these lockdown times

We just purchased Adobe Sign, and before this, compared it to DocuSign. Adobe Sign was way easier to manage, understand and work with. With this Covid-19 situation, we had to have contracts, agreements and documents signed by several parties, and this was our perfect solution. It really helped us to complete our processes and we feel comfortable and safe using it. So far, we have used it 6-7 times with no problem whatsoever!
  • Ease of use.
  • Password for opening documents.
  • Fast upload.
  • Easy use of pen to sign on screen.
  • Can be used both on computer and app.
  • I see no problems at all, it did the job well enough.
If you have a contract or agreement to sign, you sign it with ease, and send it to the other parties by email so they can sign it, too. With stay-at-home policies, this is quite useful. Not only your signature, but also your initials, which is great.
Cindy Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Excellent Customer Service and Compliance Tool!

It is being used by the office to send documents to customers that are not local to Florida or who are on the go. It helps us to get important authorization forms signed so that we can provide services.
  • Makes it easy for customers to sign documents on the go or if they don't have a printer and scanner.
  • Documents are easy to fill out by the sender.
  • Documents are sent quickly.
  • Fields that have multiple choices such as surveys are hard to navigate.
  • Sometimes the document that needs to be signed is too sensitive to movement and it can take a little while to edit the fields properly.
Adobe Sign is suitable for having important documents signed.
Read Cindy Pierre's full review
January 18, 2020

Simplify agreements with Adobe Sign

We use Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) to reduce paper usage and to improve the efficiency of our processes. Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is used across our entire organization. While it isn't mandatory, all departments are encouraged to utilize Adobe Sign for both internal and external documents that require signatures. This allows us to better track documents in a centralized location while also providing a more standardized experience for customers.
  • Standardized document management - Departments know they have a central place to check for completed documents and agreements.
  • Improved process flow - Even forms with complex routing between multiple users and departments can be set up easily in Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign).
  • User management - User accounts that already exist for other Adobe products can sometimes be difficult to import into an enterprise account.
  • Conditional document flow - Processes with too many limited routing options may not be the best fit for Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign).
Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an excellent fit for organizations that have a lot of agreements that need to be signed by multiple individuals. This is especially helpful if you have agreements that need to be signed both by employees and customers. On the other hand, it's not a useful tool for collaborating on documents or reports. Some users end up frustrated when they try to use it that way.
October 16, 2019

Sign and Sealed, Your Release Form is Delivered!

We currently use it in our admissions office, academic office, and the business department of the school. It helps us when we need families to sign a quick release or participation forms.
  • I like that multiple users can sign the document.
  • Saves the cost of printing and paper.
  • I cannot separate multiple forms that I have created by the template.
  • There is no option to download a folder with signed files.
  • The reports are not as flexible as I would like.
If your company only needs a few simple eSignature solutions and doesn't want to deal with complex signing software. This will work! It also has helped us wrangle expense reports and is something easy that not a lot of parents and staff need training on. We don't use it for our big contracts. We use something that is more integrated into our system for that.
Tyler Morrow | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 05, 2019

Adobe Sign for SaaS

Right now any, and all contracts being sent out from Qualtrics are on Adobe Sign. It helps speed up the process from any legal review and makes it way more convenient for any of our potential clients to start the legal review process. Adobe Sign is automated through our CRM.
  • API automation.
  • UI is very intuitive.
  • Custom notifications.
  • PDF to Word editor.
  • Mobile application.
  • Shared projects.
Works well when the contract is simple and doesn't require a lot of back and forth between parties. It's not the most suited if clients need to customize the contract or add a lot of redlines. I work in SaaS and it works well since our T&C's and contracts don't often get changed.
Read Tyler Morrow's full review
Todd Dodge | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2019

Saved So Much Time and Money! Get it!

We are a travel agency and have to send out credit card authorization forms to thousands of clients a year, and our current PDFs we sent before we purchased Adobe Sign had to be printed, filled out, and then scanned and sent back to us, and caused a lot of wasted energy, money, and time in doing so. Adobe Sign has essentially eliminated all that in a matter of days and has simplified our process 10 times over.
  • simple
  • easy
  • intuitive
  • pricing
  • customization
  • features
It is great at making the form-filling and signing process for our clients so much easier, that it eliminates a lot of headache and stress on both party's ends, and we used to have a very high rate of people annoyed with the process we originally used, but have since seen that drop dramatically.
Read Todd Dodge's full review
Shannah Portwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2019

Paralegal's Review of Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign is being used by our company to integrate into our SalesForce sales contracts. It is mainly used by the sales side of the company. Adobe Sign allows for global signatures and the ability to approve contracts or delegate approvals/signatures.
  • Approval Set Up. Whether the approvals are needed in Salesforce or independently, Adobe Sign allows to set up approvals.
  • Manual placement of signatures and form fields
  • Delegation of signature if authorized signer is out of office.
  • Replacing a contract with a correct version without starting from scratch on the approval process. There may be a way, but I am not aware of it. I am thinking in the sense prior to anyone's approval/signature. I've hit send and I realized it was the wrong doc.
  • Changing signer to approver without starting over after hitting send.
  • In my previous role, I felt the templates were hard to manage and modify, BUT that could be different now.
When you have a lot of people that need to approve a contract before it is signed (i.e. legal, finance, business, and then signer), it is a great tool to document said process.
Read Shannah Portwood's full review
May 02, 2019

A good software option for when signatures are needed

We were using this to test between different services for our client to sign documents over e-mail. We were comparing Adobe Sign with DocuSign and Hello Sign. All software were easy to use. We went long term with DocuSign due to the ease of integration within Google apps. Adobe Sign was used to sign contractual agreements and background checks with people remotely.
  • Ease of familiarity with PDF
  • Works on mobile
  • Quick to use
  • Overall good
  • Slower to load than others
  • Integration into Gmail
It's well suited when you need people to quickly sign without them having to download additional software where most already have it. A bit pricey for the Adobe package is really my only complaint.
Christopher Power | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2019

Adobe Sign > Docusign

Adobe Sign is used to increase efficiency when working with clients and customers. I like to think of Adobe Sign as a way to increase sales and improve communication with clients. The key to this program is making life easier for us at the office and for clients. Digital signatures are legally binding in court and significantly faster to close deals. Being able to easily sign contracts, paperwork, and other legal documents that businesses use daily are important. For us, we try to do everything digitally, avoiding paper and printing. We also do a lot of business via email, almost 90% of all business is electronic, so we need and would prefer to use electronic signatures rather than printed paper and faxes.
  • Specifically, Adobe Sign makes it a seamless process to have documents signed and closed.
  • The application improves work flow because there is very little down time to get signatures and approvals.
  • Adobe Sign cuts costs, removing the burden of using printers, paper and ink.
  • It allows for documents to be easily downloaded after they're signed to keep and save digital records. It is much more efficient than paper.
  • Improvements Adobe Sign can make include directly integrating it into Adobe InDesign. Perhaps adding a function to add the signature box directly in the PDF from InDesign would increase the speed of design for marketing teams.
  • I cannot find the Adobe Sign App on the iOS app store. Being able to open PDFs and use Adobe Sign on my iPhone would make signature processes easier and faster.
  • Add a plug-in for PowerPoint for HR to use when doing presentations with employees so digital signatures are easier to obtain, making it easier to complete certain HR workshops and processes, especially during onboarding of new employees.
Adobe Sign is very well suited for business and the school system. Both industries require a large number of signatures, sometimes on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis in specific departments. On webforms, signatures using Adobe Sign are extremely beneficial for easily signing agreements. Our organization uses Adobe Sign very often when it comes to online digital signatures, which are more personal and authentic than just "typing your name" as a signature. The easy-to-use signature process to validate and confirm documents is very efficient.

Less appropriate, there are times where people will write too many contracts because they think it is easier to use and communicate, and with simple online signatures, it makes it too easy to do business electronically. Sometimes the personal connection is important with sales and is now missing with so many great resources.
Read Christopher Power's full review
August 17, 2018

Great small business tool

We use Adobe Sign for management agreements with clients. A simple signature and date for agreement, is far easier than requiring mailing/printing/scanning etc.
  • Clear direction for what is needed.
  • Emailing back the signed document at completion.
  • As a user, I see no changes obviously needed.
Adobe Sign is well suited for larger business (higher volume) due to the price point. There are more affordable, smaller E-signature providers for small business or a low volume of documents.
Caitlyn Weathers | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 12, 2018

Great for Wedding Vendors!

I use Adobe Sign as a way to send photography contracts to all of my clients. Most of these are wedding contracts, but I do also use it for session contracts and for contract amendments. Each time a client is ready to book with me, I can quickly prepare a form and send it out to them. It has streamlined my processes immensely. It also solves filing issues since I can always find a contract even when I'm not in my office. So, if I'm out during the day (since I work from home) I can pull up the app and look at a contract and keep a great level of professionalism and quick turnaround with clients. It has eliminated printing and scanning and stressing over ensuring I have duplicate copies, etc. when going through the signing process. It allows my clients to see that I have a good handle on my company and they feel better about having a professional in both a creative and business sense for their wedding photography.
  • Instant emails and confirmations are a huge plus for me. I know that something is sent or when it is signed. The emails let me know and I can immediately download and print the signed copy for my paper records.
  • Easy filling of forms helps keep me moving quickly. I can open a document I've created and Adobe Sign will go through and detect where there are spaces for form filling. This lets me work quickly by filling in the blanks or marking them for the signer.
  • Streamlined for my clients. They love the ease that they can click through and sign and initial the contract or fill in any sections that they have to add text too. This shows them a level of professionalism in a saturated market to let them feel confident in their choice of a high quality photographer.
  • Sometimes I get mixed up between preparing a document in Acrobat and sending it off for signature in Adobe Sign. I'm not sure where the disconnect is, but I'll prepare the form in Acrobat and once I click to send it, either more spaces will populate where I've already created text boxes, etc., or I won't be able to edit the ones I had created. This could be user error, but I do have some frustration with how to keep from duplicating text boxes or a form not letting me complete it when I'm into Adobe Sign before I send.
When working often with contracts and the need to keep track of a lot of different clients, Adobe Sign is really helpful. Early in my business when I didn't have a large number of clients and I did most everything in person, it would have been a more unnecessary luxury for me. Now that I do a lot of work online and my clients are reaching farther and farther and more regularly hire me from over an hour drive away and sometimes out of state, I've found it extremely helpful when I can't meet in person. I've even moved to doing all contracts through Adobe Sign, even if we are meeting in person.
Read Caitlyn Weathers's full review
Alexandra Gerritsen, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2018

Buyer Beware

Adobe Echosign is being used as an integration with NetSuite to sign multiple documents and agreements throughout the organization.
  • NetSuite integration is seamless
  • Easy to use for reps, including Sales folks
  • Horrible Customer Experience, little to no communication on issues or concerns when we have emailed them
  • Not an ethical organization, they have not lowered our pricing after a previous commitment and only entertained it after we received competitor pricing. Even then they tried to lock us into a 3-year agreement without even talking to us
Adobe EchoSign has been a horrible experience for our company. I have been a customer of theirs before and have had no issues, but now they have lied during the sales process and are not giving us the discount that we agreed upon during the sales process. The only way they agreed to it was when I submitted my cancellation notice where they matched the pricing but slid in a 3-year deal without notice. They have not been responsive and my rep, Ulicces Gonzalez has been horrible. Buyers beware, please go to Docusign or another company that has good customer service!
Read Alexandra Gerritsen, MBA's full review
Lori Diggs | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2016

E-Sign-Saving Time and Money and Keeping Order

We use Adobe eSign Services for policy acknowledgements. Each year we have employees acknowledge they have read the employee handbook and use Adobe eSign for this. We also use it when there is a new policy that more than 10 employees have to sign off on. The final use is for when one of our employees wants to use a auto out of our fleet for company business. We send the acknowledgment to them. They have to review and provide us with their drivers license information and birth date. Then we add a second signature which is a person from our insurance team who runs an MVR to make sure the person has an active drivers license and is able to drive a company car. Then final copy goes to HR who makes a copy for the employee file. All can be done in a matter of minutes instead of days sending forms back and forth.
  • Multiple signatures on one form.
  • Providing an audit trail that stands up in court.
  • Easy tracking of where you stand when needing multiple forms signed.
  • Ease of form creation.
  • Speed of system.
I think Adobe E-Sign is well suited when you need many acknowledgements at once (MegaSign feature). It is also quite useful if you have one form that needs to get multiple signatures as part of a process (e.g. employee, authorized user, manager). I think it might be a little too cumbersome for just one signature on one form.
Read Lori Diggs's full review
Jake Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 22, 2016

Adobe Makes it Seamless

Being able to get documents signed fast is critical. Nobody enjoys printing something out signing it then scanning it back in the computer. Adobe eSign makes it easy to use. People are much more likely to sign and send back documents in a timely fashion using eSign. Being a usability expert I have been highly impressed on how easy it is!
  • Fast.
  • Easy.
  • Get your documents signed and back quickly.
  • Price could be a bit more reasonable.
It's very effective whenever you need something signed, however in some industries they require an ink signature, but the majority will accept eSign.
Read Jake Smith's full review
Michael Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 29, 2015

Capturing Signatures in Minutes.

• Adobe EchoSign enables us to quickly and easily reach our client base of over 5,000 independent contractors across the country. Because our clients are located all across the United States it would be an inefficient use of time and resources to maintain their agreements and service contracts any other way than EchoSign. I am the admin for our EchoSign account with six subgroups that I manage a variety of documents for. I am easily able to locate a document, find its current status and see all who have shared it. This makes managing a large amount of documents very simple.
  • EchoSign is very user friendly in that every tab is easily recognizable as to its functionality and use. Being the one that trains our company on how to use and maximize EchoSign it is very easy for new employees to grasp because of how user friendly it is.
  • Getting a document uploaded into EchoSign and available for immediate use is very simple. I utilize Adobe Acrobat X Pro to create all the custom fields and the overall look of the document and then simply add the document to my EchoSign library with the appropriate signature fields.
  • Adobe EchoSign makes signing and filling out our contracts/agreements a simply process for the client. EchoSign walks clients through each field on a document in which information is required.
  • I do a lot of widgets within EchoSign and as far as I can tell there is no way to go back and edit the document if a change needs to be made without being required to redo the whole widget. Unlike uploading a document and having the capability of editing it once it is saved, widgets are a one time save and hope it is 100% correct. This gets particularly annoying when I am turning a 20 page document with lots of required and non required fields into a widget, one mistake means redoing the whole thing.
  • It seems there would be an easier process for archiving documents. A one or two click process would be nice and much easier for people I train to remember and grasp.
  • It may be due to my skill level but seems having more than one signer where one is optional gets a little tedious and difficult when it spans a large number of documents.
To try out each of the different types of e-signing software out there and to go through the process themselves. It is important to look at the process through the client's point of view. Depending on your client base, if a particular software is difficult or confusing for you (as the one overseeing the process) then chances are it is even more confusing for those you are sending it to.
Read Michael Young's full review
July 24, 2018

Adobe Sign, the difference between receiving a signed contract the same day or not

I mainly use it for my freelance projects when I need a customer to sign a contract. It is great as it is part of my Adobe CC package that I also use as a freelancer. It helps me get signatures quickly due to its ease of use; I send online, so clients do not need to print out anything to sign, they can immediately sign online.
  • It is fairly easy to use, it is pretty self-explanatory
  • There are a lot of available options and fields to add to a letter, print name, address, company name etc
  • It stores all the signed contracts
  • It notifies you when a contract is viewed and/ or signed
  • Maybe an option to import contacts. That way I don't have to type or copy an email address all the time
  • The design itself can be a bit slicker. It looks a bit cheap
  • When I want to reload the document, everything I've done in it; placements of fields and signature areas, is lost and I have to start over completely from the beginning (including adding recipient email). This is not a very good UX
It is great for freelancers needing to send contracts to clients and have them sign online, extremely convenient. On top of all, it is part of the Adobe Suite so as a web designer or developer it is included in the software package you more than likely already use.
July 12, 2018

Worthy product with solid development roadmap

Our sales, finance, legal, and HR departments use Adobe Sign. We use it internally, too, for expense report submissions and other routine matters requiring employee signatures. We have geographically separated offices so this software makes it super easy to complete the signature process, saving multiple steps if we were to use email. Also, we have Adobe Sign integrated with Salesforce so as deals close, the Adobe-signed order confirmation automatically appears in the relevant Salesforce Opportunity object, triggering automated workflows. We're happy with this setup.
  • Good user interface to prepare a document for signature
  • Nice feature to store frequently used documents in a library
  • Auto field detection and auto-alignment of fields is a nice touch
  • The auto-field detection is not perfect, and it sometimes takes longer to fix the guesses made by the system versus doing it manually from scratch.
  • If I make an error when preparing a document for signature and want to go back, it's quite difficult in the current interface.
  • It would be handy to have a final confirmation screen that lists the name of the parties to whom a document is being sent for signature, the name of the document, and the order of signing. This would help me be 100% sure that I am sending the right document to the right people. (We all make mistakes!)
Best for Salesforce integration for sales order confirmations, and NDAs with new potential business partners.
Less appropriate in countries where digital signing is not yet the norm.
July 12, 2018

Adobe Sign offers a powerful tool for managing signature capture workflows

Adobe Sign provides us with a robust method to send and capture signatures remotely and then process documents using defined workflows. We use it for several processes within our department that require employee or students to acknowledge communications, to fill out forms, and to sign forms and agreements. We were already using Adobe Acrobat to create fillable forms, so it was easy to migrate these into Adobe Sign. We were able to define common workflows and make it easy to capture multiple signatures and responses in a row on a single document that can then be archived.
  • A tremendous strength is being able to describe workflows with successive signatures (i.e., Person 1 signs, then it goes to Person 2 to sign).
  • Additionally, email notifications make it easy to know when agreements are signed and when followup actions need taken.
  • Templates make it easy to do repetitive signing; it is still possible to do one-off forms as well.
  • The dashboard makes it easy to keep track of how many agreements are in what stage of the process.
  • The dashboard is not as user-friendly as it could be. It lacks some intuitiveness.
  • It would be awesome to have better integration with Active Directory (for SSO/contacts) and with cloud file storage solutions.
  • Adobe Sign is not as intuitive as it could be with filling in templates.
Adobe Sign is extremely well suited to situations where you have templated forms that need to be signed electronically. It shines in situations where the signer(s) are not physically present when multiple signatures are needed, and when you need to archive a copy of the finished signed form. Adobe Sign also works well in situations where there are one-off forms or documents that need signed or filled in and the same criteria applies.
Jessie Mead | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2014

Lecho my Echo...sign.

Echosign is currently being used by 2 departments within our organizations, soon to be the full company. It addresses the NDAs needing to be signed by every buyer on each of our clients in market (currently about 500 in market). We receive about 1200 NDAs per month, so Echosign is extremely valuable.
  • The integration between Echosign and our Salesforce CRM is ingenious. Our company absolutely loves being able to provide its confidentiality agreements to potential buyers and clients, knowing it will come back to the respective team member as well as attach in Salesforce.
  • The reporting aspect is also great - we use these document reports as leader boards within the company to offer perspective and motivation for future documents.
  • The signing process is insanely easy. You can sign from a phone, computer, iPad - basically anywhere. I'm impressed with the timeliness of delivery and ease of use.
  • Our company uses a custom made widget for Salesforce purposes, and we aren't able to send the completed document to more than one contact (other than a standard cc). It would be great if this is something considered moving forward.
  • We have had a little more difficult of a time working with a multi-signature process. Transitioning the next department into our CRM system has been successful, but having the ability for multi-signing is the next big step we need to conquer.
  • Echosign always seems to be going through maintenance or glitches in the service - I know this is something actively being worked on, but always something to be considered.
Echosign is a great tool and is capable of fitting most any business. With the other companies competing out there, it is definitely crucial to understand what your long term goal is for a signing program like this. Are you focusing on simple documents needing secure signatures, or are you more focused on sending mass emails in hopes of getting a response on one of them? Are you interested in viewing dashboards among users to rate and compare how your team is doing, or is this for a single user? Does the price fit your range? Are you more interested in performing the entire customization process yourself, or would you like superb support from a company like Echosign?
Read Jessie Mead's full review
Laura Cain | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2014

Adobe Echosign increases efficiency

Adobe Echosign is being used by our Business Development Department, to send out proposals to potential clients, and send out signoffs to current clients. It helps expedite the signoff process, making it easier for both us internally and for clients.
  • Echosign makes it extremely easy to get signatures - it's very clear who to send it to, how to get them to sign, etc.
  • Echosign has quick ways to edit documents - you can easily change who should be signing the document, remind someone to sign the document, print document, etc.
  • The search function has a lot of room for improvement - unless the word is in the title, it can be extremely difficult to find.
  • It would be very helpful for there to be an easy way to merge accounts - we've had issues in the past with some users not being linked and it can be very difficult to change.
  • The customer service is EXTREMELY lacking - you typically are required to submit any help requests via email which can be slow and frustrating if the issues aren't understood.
Do you send out a lot of documents that require signatures? If so, and you're sending them out via either email or paper (i.e. where the person has to print out document, sign, scan, and send back) are you finding that this drastically slows down receiving signatures? If so, Adobe Echosign is a very easy and fast way for even the least technologically savvy people to sign and send.
Read Laura Cain's full review
September 14, 2017

Adobe eSign - The best signing experience

Adobe eSign is being used primarily by our sales organization for execution of agreements and statements of work, which reduces our time to close by enabling an electronic signature process. It is also used by our HR department during the new hire process, making it easier for employees to complete the onboarding process.
  • We have integrated Adobe eSign with our instance of Salesforce.com. The integration is seemless to the end user, which makes sending agreements for signature a user-friendly experience.
  • The majority of our clients allow us to use an electronic signature process, and have not experienced any issues with the Adobe eSign experience.
  • Adobe eSign allows the recipient to delegate signing authority to someone else with in their organization, enabling us to forward statements of work to the client for review prior to their sending for internal signature.
  • Adobe eSign allows multiple signers within each organization.
  • Adobe eSign allows you to establish the order in which a document will be signed.
  • Adobe eSign allows you to write a custom message to the recipient.
  • It is very easy to create custom fields for the recipient to complete during the signing process.
  • Adobe eSign allows you to see where the document is in the signing process. It date/time stamps each step, from sending to view to sign for each person.
  • We have experienced some challenges in getting answers from Adobe eSign as it relates to its integration with Salesforce when Salesforce announces significant changes to their org. Otherwise, Adobe eSign support has been very good.
  • As a long-time client of Adobe eSign, the one area for improvement that applies to us specifically is the grandfathering of pricing. When we initially signed up for eSign, we had a larger pool of users. While our license needs have dropped since initial signing, we have retained our original license count so that we can keep the best pricing. If we were to switch to a lower count, they will no longer honor our pricing and it will cost us more. While I understand their logic, it just seems like a strange approach to take.
Adobe eSign is well suited to an organization wanting to integrate an electronic signature solution with Salesforce.com. The integration is seemless to the end user and very user friendly. It can be used for essentially any signing scenario you can think of, but it is very well suited for signing legal agreements, as you can place fields for various bits of information as well as the signature block.

About Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an electronic signature platform and service, and part of the Adobe Document Cloud suite of document management solutions, the other being Adobe Acrobat.