We use Adobe Sign to get purchase signatures on a few of our services. We also use it internally from time to time to onboard affiliate partners etc. We use the template feature quite often, and the clone feature helps tremendously for some forms that require repeat information. We’re pleased with the service and we’ve recommended it to several business acquaintances.
- The ease of use on the customer’s end is particularly good. Frankly, that’s the most important part.
- The ability to clone fields is extremely helpful and it’s a feature not available on some other platforms. I checked.
- The process of sending is also very easy and fast.
- The template feature works well, and it’s invaluable.
- The sign in process to our account could use some refining. It can be difficult to find the right place to login from the main Adobe Site. I solved this issue by creating a bookmark. I’m guessing this issue happens because the software was originally part of another company.
- It’s been a while since I tried, but using the app on an iPad can be frustrating when it comes to resizing the entry fields. Still, it’s good to have the mobile option.
Adobe Sign works great when you need to have a client sign a document remotely, and with the iPad app, it works pretty good to sign in person as well. What it’s really fantastic for are those documents that need filling out and signing consistently. It’s easy to set up a template to reuse time after time. It really saves many valuable hours.
I only recall needing support one time. I learned that I was not entitled to phone support. So I had to communicate via email, which was more back and forth than I would have liked. Still that was only once I needed to reach out in 4+ years, and they did resolve the issue.
Very simply, I find the product easy to use. The exception being that the mobile application can be a little confusing and cumbersome.