Overall Satisfaction with SAP Integration Suite
We use SAP CPI / Integration Suite / BTP to interface S/4HANA with SAP Commerce Cloud and other SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Minimal customization
- Fast performance
- Full technical support from SAP
- Reliable interface with few errors
- When customization is needed beyond standard functionality more SAP vendor support could help
- Performance is better than custom developed interfaces but could be improved
- More prebuilt SAP CPI / BTP interfaces to common non-SAP systems would be beneficial
- Lower cost of initial implementation
- Lower cost of ongoing operations and maintenance
- Better user satisfaction with data and results due to reliability of interface
Yes we benefited from both cloud and on premise capabilities by enabling a hybrid integration of a mixture of on premise and cloud SAP and non-SAP systems.
We have not yet used predictive or machine learning but plan on it.
SAP Integration Suite is lower cost and more reliable especially in landscapes with more SAP systems.
Do you think SAP Integration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Integration Suite's feature set?
Did SAP Integration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Integration Suite go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Integration Suite again?
SAP Integration Suite is the best fit interface in IT landscapes with a large number of SAP systems. It also performs well and is a very reliable interface with non-SAP systems that communicate with industry standard open APIs.