Overall Satisfaction with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
With +30 SAP S/4HANA Cloud conversions and implementations, it is clear the path that SAP has taken more than 15 years ago, setting the ground for customers to do their digital revolutions. The business processes integration and maturity were always the best in the marketplace. Then, with HANA and later with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP enables Projectized customers where technology is an enabler and not a liability to be at the edge in their industries. The incredibly fast innovation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud both in the on-prem and cloud versions, along with real best practices that reduce the need for customization is a clear demonstration that SAP is not playing around. But the biggest addition that maybe not all customers have realized yet, is the enablement for extensions, integration, and business analytics with BTP. SAP is revolutionizing the enterprise applications market with open-source solutions and standardization allowing customers to use their existing hyperscalers and SaaS solutions to be integrated with SAP, hence, transforming their business from the inside out. SAP S/4HANA Cloud - the digital core is a synonym of a mature organization, one that understands and values technology into their business and to their end customers.
- Enabling integration of customers ERPs to have transparency in the Supply Chain, enabling real-time digitized operations based on predictability, hence, providing a huge value to customers, vendors and shareholders.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud best practices and the new SAP BTP allows any custom code to run in the cloud, providing the best performance and reliability to operations.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud provides the customer with easy-to-use applications that are extended and reduce to zero the concerns with infrastructure and technical management of the application. Customers can finally focus on their business evolution.
- Increase Embedded Analytics
- Simplify Fiori with Drag and Drop of Apps into the Workplace
- Simplify Application Security
- Our customers have consistently reported reduction of IT spend
- Reduction in IT audit findings due to standardization
- Reduction of outages and technical management costs due to SaaS adoption
FIORI interface is part of the revolution SAP has been rolling out since their acquisition of Sybase in the early 2000s, then with the release of HANA in 2010. When SAP S/4HANA Cloud was released in 2015, not only the backend was clearly a revolution, but also the UI, which continues to evolve with 3000+ standard apps available.
When it comes to processes best practices and standardization, there is only one feasible option. That is SAP S/4HANA Cloud. There is no enterprise application suite in the market that shareholders and the finance market recognize as SAP S/4HANA Cloud when it comes to demonstrating business maturity and transparency and growth preparation. No product in the market today can be compared to SAP S/4HANA Cloud capabilities.
Do you think SAP S/4HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP S/4HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP S/4HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP S/4HANA Cloud again?
Companies with complex organizational structures seeking simplification of business processes with standardization Reduction of CAPEX and predictability of IT spend Customers operations in business ecosystems that require information sharing and integration (like USMCA; European Union, Mercosur) Customers that want to enable their business for exponential growth Customers that need to prepare for IPOs.