Overall Satisfaction with SAP Workforce Analytics
SAP Workforce Analytics is being used alongside our existing SAP systems to analyse data such as key performance indicators, expenses and other other performance metrics. It is used across the company and allows us to spot trends in Human Resources data easily while being able to integrate with other tools that we use.
- Integrates with existing SAP products
- Large suite of ways to visualize data
- SAP learning tools allow you to use the solution effectively
- Expensive compared to other analytics tools
- Can be slow to access and refresh often
- Big learning curve for new/junior HR specialists
- Positive effect on ROI as we were able to quickly retrieve useful data on expenses, etc.
- Being able to use the tool across the organisation saved money compared to each department using their own tool
- Little to no downtime improved ROI
Oracle EPM was used alongside Oracle HR tools and services in the cloud. However, post our migration to SAP, the need for SAP Workforce Analytics was there as we no longer supported Oracle tools. SAP has been better for our company as it better suited our business needs and our large range of international vendors.
Do you think SAP Workforce Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Workforce Analytics's feature set?
Did SAP Workforce Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Workforce Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Workforce Analytics again?
SAP Workforce Analytics is great for when you have existing SAP HR or other SAP suites and tools. Furthermore, if your employees already have prior training with SAP then the creation of custom analytic visualizations will be easy and will benefit the business. It is less appropriate if you are not doing deep dives into the data you collect.