Overall Satisfaction with SAS Visual Analytics
It is used by a single department. We use it to better analyze our medical data we receive to look for trends and benchmark area results and improvements. This is a new method for us, and we are still evaluating the need.
- Our staff are familiar with it as it is a common tool. Our training and implementation was short.
- Installation was easy. Our staff was able to deploy to the receiving department relatively quickly. Though the download was a pretty good size.
- Seems to crunch through large volumes of data (millions of records) pretty quickly as I've received no complaints on this front from staff.
- Support. Have had billing and license/key issues. The first time my staff reached out to support, they recommended contacting our site admin for help (me). If we could help ourselves, why would we contact? Support seems lacking.
- Download. The install file is huge and can be an issue for remote employees, or areas where networking is poor.
Price and features we looked at seemed consistent. We chose this product because our staff already knew the product, plus users at the state had recommended it as it is what they use.