SciQuest Modules, Relatively Easy Set-up, Efficient Processing and Effective Spend Controlhttps://www.trustradius.com/procurementJAGGAER (formerly SciQuest)Unspecified8.4531012014-03-14T20:31:13.063Z
March 14, 2014
SciQuest Modules, Relatively Easy Set-up, Efficient Processing and Effective Spend Control
Score 8 out of 101
- Spend Director, Science Catalog, Order Manager, Settlement Manager
We use the SciQuest applications across the entire organization. It allows users who do not have access to our financial ERP to shop for products and assign them to others who do have the access to the financials. We use the SciQuest applications to guide our users towards using contracts with suppliers with whom we have strategic relationships. The applications also help automate and streamline purchasing and payment activities, making them more efficient with a reduction in errors that are experienced with manual entry.
- SciQuest does a very good job with content management and helping provide easier configuration and set-up activities with punchout suppliers. At the time that we implemented our ERP, it made sense to work with a group who had the expertise to do the integration as opposed to using our resources that were really needed elsewhere.
- The Settlement Manager has worked well with electronic invoicing. The two-way match adds an effective validation checkpoint before we bring the information into our payables module.
- Using an electronic marketplace has greatly enhanced the purchasing experience for our users as well as giving us the opportunity to guide users in a very decentralized purchasing environment towards preferred suppliers, helping to reduce maverick spend.
- Their existing pricing model for the number of Suppliers onboarded or removed has been a little disappointing as there are times when suppliers do have to be switched out.
- They have greatly helped in making UNSPSC updating easier, but I would like to be able to get an extract with a delta that would make it easier for us to update our ERP as this information needs to be stored on both sides.
- Better control over maverick spend
- Efficiencies experienced in both electronic ordering and invoicing has definitely provided savings to our organization.
- The ease of use of SciQuest applications has reduced the amount of time needed by users to search for products, as well as creating the shopping carts that are brought back into our ERP.
Our ERP product has greatly enhanced their own marketplace capabilities, making it easier to integrate directly with suppliers as well as in helping to cleanse and load content for internally maintained catalogs. When the time comes to upgrade, we will have to reassess whether or not we use delivered functionality or continue to use SciQuest.
The SciQuest application helps guide users toward preferred suppliers. The efficiencies experienced in both sending out orders to suppliers as well as bringing back invoices helps our users maintain their inventories as well as allowing them to better understand the condition of their budgets and spend because of the quick turnaround.