Updated February 04, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Scoop.it
We used Scoop.it at TeachThought to share our articles and articles from other educational organizations that we found impressive, related to content we provided, or related to important trends in education.
- I love how easy it is to Scoop an article from another user. That makes content curation easy and it helps you to promote the thoughts or resources another has provided.
- I love how easy it is to favorite or like an item.
- Following another user is simple and receiving updates from all the users you are following is easy.
- Finally, I appreciate how easy it is to curate content using the feed feature. It is also easy to remove content from the feed.
- I would like the feed results to be easier to filter and use. I was getting quite a bit of junk for a while and it took a bit of time to ensure that I wasn't receiving links to irrelevant articles in my feed.
- Content curation led to increased knowledge of topics that interest us.
- We have a larger network of individuals who are interested in topics relevant to education than we ever did before.
- Our readership increased due to our presence on Scoop.it.