Overall Satisfaction with Scoop.it
Scoop.it helped to fill the void of having information that was too cluttered with unreliable data with trusted sources of meaningful information pertaining to our line of business. It was used as a marketing tool to gather and share thoughtful data in our particular market. I used Scoop.it to find interesting articles to share internally and with clients to show that we understood their thoughts and business intentions. By having a Scoop.it account, we were able to access and filter data to build on our already extensive knowledge base, but also allow us to use our business resources appropriately by not having to have a large workforce for blogging. It allowed us to keep our company budgets in working order and gave us great sources to use as proof for our concepts and ideas.
- The site is simple to use and laid out in a logical manner that allowed for easy access to pertinent information.
- As the site grows, so does the number of searchable topics. It creates near perfect topics and content to match our business.
- What really adds value to the site, is that there is the ability to share the content through many of the most popular forms of social media. It brings another level of inclusion and communication between the many different social media sites.
- When we first implemented the usage of Scoop.it the topics of search were very limited, but as the popularity grows, so does the number of searchable topics.
- Scoop.it gave us the ability to show that we know "our stuff" to our clients. It helped us provide proof of what we were selling to our clients and potentials.
- Sharing articles from here with our clients was an easy gesture that they found to be helpful with their companies but also kept lines of communication open for further discussions and potential business opportunities.
We used both social sites and as a personal preference, I liked Scoop.it considerably more because of the layout of the site and the ease of the user experience. It was also much easier to share content. I like to think of Scoop.it as the "short, sweet and to the point" website that gives me exactly what we need, when we need it and the manner in which it easiest to use.
This is very helpful site and believe that it should be used by as many people as possible- it will help add topics, as well. if nothing else that the ease of use and low learning curve, Scoop.it provides an excellent resource for those looking for (sometimes) very specific material and topics. I have found that the content being shared on here is also more contemporary schools of thought.
Scoop.it has the ability for nearly anyone to benefit from using it. Topics are not limited and the ability to share content across multiple sources allows for an integrated source of trusted content. It is believed that a tool like this would be best suited for "start-ups" and the liking but I believe that this has the making for improving the thought catalogs of many different types of businesses and industries.