March 07, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Scratchpad
- Update opportunities in SECONDS vs minutes in SFDC - next steps, mutual action plans, pain, summary, etc. - Quickly view account summary/details from any tab in browser vs going into SFDC and waiting for pages to load - Account lists are easy and intuitive to build - quick + easy
- FAST load times so there is no need to jump into SFDC (takes minutes to load)
- Gives time back to my day so that I can focus on my main priorities
- Keeps my opportunities organized
- UI can be prettier - this is super minor
- Dashboard integrations with Tableau / view would be sufficient
- Given time back to my day on investing in activities that convert vs spending time on operational activities
Do you think Scratchpad delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Scratchpad's feature set?
Did Scratchpad live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Scratchpad go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Scratchpad again?
- Well suited for quickly viewing account details: ownership, activity, contacts, etc, and updating your opportunities in seconds. No need to wait in SFDC for minutes. Build account lists easily to view install base. - Less suited for SDR and BDR roles also for Dashboard viewing (still requires going into SFDC because of our integration with other data platforms).