January 29, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Secret Server
Our IT department utilizes Secret Server to store our passwords for our privileged accounts. There are several departments we currently support the use of Secret Server for.
- Role-Based access. Users only have access to the secrets they need within their department based on their role.
- Secret Server authenticates with Active Directory for easy connectivity.
- It can be difficult at times figuring out how to architect a new group within the solution. Often times it takes a couple attempts to get it right.
- Privileged Password Safe. Great for keeping those super important passwords all in one place.
- The solution has amazing logging reports. As an admin you can see what actions users take, whether they view a secret or display the password.
We've used Secret Server for years and don't have a valid reason to go away from it.
The support team is great. They'll even answer some questions if your support has lapsed. Of course, they'll also remind you that you need to re-up your support.
Do you think Secret Server delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Secret Server's feature set?
Did Secret Server live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Secret Server go as expected?
Would you buy Secret Server again?