Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
At 99.co, we use Semrush for both our Singapore and Indonesia (ID) markets, where it’s especially important for Keyword Research use by our ID Content Team. It has recently been adopted by our SG Editorial Team as well. It helps address content gap issues and improve our keyword rankings, as we aim to improve the organic traffic throughout our site.
- User-Friendly Interface
- Detailed Position Tracking Tool
- Keyword Magic Tool is a must-have
- Paid Search Reporting is often inaccurate
- Keyword Gaps isn't as updated as we would like it to be
- Audit Report results could be clearer
- Keyword Magic Tool: Such a wonderfully simple yet detailed tool for keyword research.
- On-page SEO checker. You can put in any URL and a keyword and it will tell you what you could improve on that page, by looking at what you're missing or could do better.
- The Site Audit is a must-use, as it allows us to make sure we are following technical best practices and alerts us when something urgent needs fixed.
- A 122% traffic growth between November 2019 and September 2020
- co started ranking #1 on SERP for highly contested organic search terms, such as competitive New Launch Condo Names like “Leedon Green” and general search terms like “Singapore property”.
- The 99.co team achieved 5x cost optimization through substituting PPC with organic growth during the Covid-19 period
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
Would you buy Semrush again?
For Keyword Research, Semrush is an absolute must-have tool. It's simple to use and identifies the keyword gaps that help us identify content opportunities that our competitors have an edge over us. I definitely recommend to my colleagues that there are many tools on Semrush and to understand them all, it would be best to go through all the courses/classes they offer to better understand the platform.